House cleaning

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I'm guessing everyone is getting a bit tired of my pictures of stuff. But here's something you won't see any where else

It came with some heads a few years back. It was thought to be the intake off the old Texas Harley...Under Hog car. One of Lamar's early efforts

Certified to fit nothing...but with modification will fit anything

View attachment 80514View attachment 80515View attachment 80516
Saw the Texas Harley and about 5 other 409s racing at the 1995 Norwalk Super Chevy. Pretty sure Valerie Mccombs and Dave Mills were there too and myself. The most I had ever seen racing until I got hooked up with this site and Thompson in 2009. Can't say it enough how grateful I am to know all you guys and be a part of this group

dm62409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Saw the Texas Harley and about 5 other 409s racing at the 1995 Norwalk Super Chevy. Pretty sure Valerie Mccombs and Dave Mills were there too and myself. The most I had ever seen racing until I got hooked up with this site and Thompson in 2009. Can't say it enough how grateful I am to know all you guys and be a part of this group
25 years ago Bryan, remember it like it was yesterday. I met you there, and Jim & Valerie McCombs also. Talked a bit with Lamar that weekend also. We had a group of local racers that convoyed there and pitted together, fun times.
I also am very greatful for the friendships that have been developed thru this website & the 409 races that have taken place.

Last edited:

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Dang Russ, Now that you’ve moved everything next time I come down I’ll have to find all the stuff that I was dreaming about! Seriously you sure have changed a lot of things since I was there couple months ago. Are you making room for more stuff? LOL

James, everything we had put in our little dream piles has been moved! Now I have to go down and start all over!:dunno2I see lots of empty shelves though maybe he’ll let us come down and do a layaway plan!:good

RussC

Well Known Member
Dang Russ, Now that you’ve moved everything next time I come down I’ll have to find all the stuff that I was dreaming about! Seriously you sure have changed a lot of things since I was there couple months ago. Are you making room for more stuff? LOL

James, everything we had put in our little dream piles has been moved! Now I have to go down and start all over!:dunno2I see lots of empty shelves though maybe he’ll let us come down and do a layaway plan!:good

Layaways are welcomed Just like Christmas