How cold is it ?

dm62409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Damn cold in southern Michigan -13 this morning , with wind chill factor feels like -23 .

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
1.9 degrees here this morning. Very cold for us. 49 degrees on Thursday. We'll take it, Carmine.

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Zero this morning in the Detroit area, with a high of 15 degrees today.
Should be better tomorrow, up to around mid 20’s. Have around 5 inches of snow from Saturday night, which is the 1st mean full snowfall of the year.
Dave

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
By Friday the high is supposed to be zero, and that’s before the wind chill ......Thursday and Friday the windchill is supposed to be between -20 and -30

dualquadpete

Well Known Member
" ABOOT" the same here,-5 F [real temp. not metric crap] with wind chill around -38 F freeze your face off in minutes!! Had 5 to 6" snow saturday night. Did the drive way today after fighting with tractor to start, then thawing the blower out!! fingers were frozenwhen I came in then got real painful on them thawing out. AW ain't winter "GREAT" NOT!!!!!!!!!

bobs409

Administrator
fingers were frozenwhen I came in then got real painful on them thawing out. AW ain't winter "GREAT" NOT!!!!!!!!!

That might be a sign of frost bite. Had that happen to me once and it HURTS! Mine was from partying all day near a campfire in frigid temps holding onto a quart of Yuengling. :D Even with a good load on, THAT HURT! Ah, the good old days...