How cold is it ?

Junky

Well Known Member
Does that mean that your online handle change to North Iowa 409 Guy??????? I thought that you might be moving to a warmer climate, since you seem to dislike the cold so much..

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Nope, no moving south for us. We've been renting a house in Florida for a month the last 6-7 years. A month is about all we can stand before wanting to come back to this stuff. Lot's of things to do in the shop here and she's busy taking care of her birds, trees, and me.

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
If you dont want that old car Jim i will take it off your hands if you like
I would even pay you some money for your trouble:D

Steve
That's a very kind offer Steve:D, but it's the temporary home for my 409. The only old car that I have that runs at the moment. I just hate having it sit outside in this weather. Luckily, we haven't had to much snow this winter. Getting another couple inches of snow today then turns to rain and in the 50's tomorrow.

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
snow.jpg
1-3 inches my fat ass.
Driveway was ass deep this morning, barely got out. The short one says the plow went by and I wont get back in. Guess I will have to call in the Cavalry to clean it out. Besides, if I try to do it with the walk behind it will seriously cut into happy hour......

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
We had about 10 more inches of snow overnight up here. It made the 30 mile drive interesting this morning most roads were not plowed yet but still made it to work in my trusty 06 Pontiac Grand Prix. But the guy that lives 4 miles away can’t make it with his 08 4x4 Chevy that irritates the hell out of me.