How much for a 1960 El Camino?

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I'm looking at a 60 El Camino, very good condition, nice paint, nice after market type upholstery, small block/3 spd stick, essentially no rust turn key nice driver. What do you guys say this is worth roughly? Thanks.

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
They are fairly rare, more rae than a 59, but likely worth less than a 59. Sounds like a 7 on a 1-10 scale? I'd say in the $15-20,000 range if its a nice solid Cali car.

Don

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
They are fairly rare, more rae than a 59, but likely worth less than a 59. Sounds like a 7 on a 1-10 scale? I'd say in the $15-20,000 range if its a nice solid Cali car.

Don

Looking at two now, both about same condition, I'd say about an 8. Both in the $13-$14K range. My first reaction was those were actually priced on the low end but then I'd thought I 'd get a sanity check. 59's command a much higher price, at least around here.

jeff hall

Well Known Member
take it from someone that is putting a "60" El Camino back together including frame off that is cheeeeeap!!!!!!!!!!!!

6064ELNO

I got mine for $1500 it was a driver with rusted out rear quarters. Doing all the work myself I may have $5000 in it by the time I get done. Sure would like to be able to drive it again.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
019.JPG I ended up passing. The one I looked at was too wavy and had lots of old repairs starting to show up, $9000 at best. The other was too far away for me to chase it. I ended up for the better. I picked up the 1954 custom pick up in my avatar for a steal of a price. :cheers

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Typical 350/700R4, AC, PS, PB, PW, 4 link Camaro rear, Mustang II front, air bagged all around. early grill on a 1954, every thing shaved and smoothed. The only thing not completed is the interior, hell it's my shop truck so I may leave the interior as is. Waiting for some new Billet Specialty wheels, not super fond of those IROC's.020.JPG