How stupid are they?

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
While taking a minute out during this 100 plus degree heat, I noticed that a tall glass of iced tea with several ice cubes in it was doing what any tall glass with ice cubes in it was doing. It was demonstrating the absolute stupidity of the left and anybody stupid enough to expect me to believe them. The laws of physics have been around for fr longer than liberalism, and will continue to outlast the last of those little stupid people who do nothing but lie about stuff to the rest of us that they honestly think we believe. Case in point-the laws of physics revealed by the ice cube.
The water in an ice tray, an engine block or any other container, as it experiences a drop in temperature until its freezing point has been reached, will experience a sudden expansion of about 9 % when the water freezes. Now, let it melt, and the ice turns back into liquid water and the level in the glass resumes the same level it always was. Now. With all this liberal vomit about global warming and polar ice caps and icebergs melting, it stands to reason that the transition of a giant chunk of water ice into just water as it melts, won't raise the level of water in the ocean one bit. The water level in the sea would be the same whether it was totally without ice or if it were frozen over. Sure, the towering iceberg would be high above the ocean surface, but the ocean surface wouldn't be any higher whether the iceberg melted or whether it was still out there floating around. Another point, the ice sheet on a continent is far smaller than the ice sheet that is floating on top of the ocean. In fact, the north polar regions have lots of small islands but very little continental ice. Antarctica has a lot of continental mass covered with a polar ice cap, but most of the ice surrounding the continental ice extends far out to sea and the volume of water contained above the continental land mass wouldn't be sufficient to raise the entire ocean sea level by much.
Now. How would a typical liberal be so stupid as to create a big global pandemonium over something that can be so easily disproved? It takes someone from the left to be so stupid as to lie on such a large scale. Liberalism is nothing but a big lie told by nothing but a bunch of little liars. It insults my intelligence to hear this stuff spewed by the hordes of little stupid people who come up with it. Just don't bother me with your leftist lies.