How To Save The Auto Industry

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
We need to look back to 1928 to see what's wrong with the auto industry today (and just about everything else).:deal
Maybe Ford did have a better idea.:scratch
:stooges

Attachments

• image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 69
  • image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 85

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Oh yeah!

The parts are still pretty reasonable, but labor can drive the cost beyond the value of the car. Of course, this applies mainly to restoration, not normal maintenance :).

I'm gonna guess $2 was a lot of money back in 1928. Heck, that was a lot of money 40 years later when I was in college :) :) :).

Cheers!
TomK

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The parts are still pretty reasonable, but labor can drive the cost beyond the value of the car. Of course, this applies mainly to restoration, not normal maintenance :).

I'm gonna guess $2 was a lot of money back in 1928. Heck, that was a lot of money 40 years later when I was in college :) :) :).

Cheers!
TomK

And it's gonna be alot of money in your pocket in the years ahead...............................................................................IF there is that much left to your check after the government leaves you that much :bang:bang:bang

Ray

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ray, Please change the subject. I just wrote a check to the government for income tax. My income is just enough that I can't qualify for food stamps or welfare,, yet, they say I owe them a lot of money. Grrrrrrr.:cuss:cuss:bang

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Ronnie......... you need to talk to an accountant who knows his stuff. You need a 409 engine building company that will loose money for years to come, hence a tax write off........

Dave

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Ronnie......... you need to talk to an accountant who knows his stuff. You need a 409 engine building company that will loose money for years to come, hence a tax write off........

Dave

Dave I have some other money losers also. We should compare tax forms:roll:eek:
robert