How to stop ISIS

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
No shots will be required to take down America. We will implode from the inside. Half the people in the country don't care. They would not fight, and have not fought to defend this country. Most of the people coming to this country ( not all ) only want to be here for what they can get from America. They don't want to be Americans. I was in a conversation with 2 coworkers a few years back, both were from Mexico. Can't remember how it was brought up, but one of my coworkers asked if America was to get in a war with Mexico, which side would they fight for. One said he was American now and would fight for America. The other had a few choice things to say about America and said he would fight for Mexico. Just speaking for myself, that person should have been deported that day.

Last edited:

wristpin

Well Known Member
There was no Supreme Court decision banning teaching Sharia law. That was a fake story. As it stands (my understanding) schools can still teach ABOUT different religions per a 1962 Supreme Court ruling.

bobs409

Administrator
The left is probably putting lots of fake stuff out there to divert the real stuff away from them. If it's criminal or wrong, the left will surely try it! Isn't their motto, the ends justify the means or something? They don't care how they win, just THAT they win!

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
5bf00a45928e66a43df22b5e23e89051d9e2b9684f29554b683d339860c04e61.jpg

d5372f862f45eda5f73f1df405740a9302779e904d97906b5bee8d1af2681c1c.jpg

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15

THE MUSLIM WEDDING​
"So how did the wedding go?" I asked my workmate Akeem, on his return​
to the factory today.​
"Not too good actually," he replied, solemnly. "My new bride died at​
the reception."​