How's your blood pressure? Suprised?

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
:batThis makes me feel a RANT comming on,but if I did,Bob would likely ban me for life!:dealI'll be quiet.

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Have already sent email's to my two senators in DC telling them to vote no if it comes up for a vote.

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
The only good news is the Clintons will be 100% against it and they carry a lot of weight! (Never thought, in a million years, I would be on the same side as the Clintons!)

bobs409

Administrator
Yeah, but the Clintons have been doing nothing but helping this ba@tard! Slick willy was out campaigning for him like his nose was stuck up O's butt.

Maybe Hillary isn't planning on running? If so, they will surely help this slime.

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I read a very long artical recently and it stated Obama would try to get this passed, must have been the works for some time. :eek

roger c

Well Known Member
Yes Bob, I'm 100% for impeaching him! I already signed & sent three different petitions to get him impeached. I/m not sure the Good Old USA can survive the next 4 years with him.

76366_536502686373513_723036231_n.jpg

chevy man

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
It sure will cost the hell out of us in extra security for this POS !!! He sure will need it if they somehow could pass such a disasterous bill. :mad