Hunter Biden brought up in the impeachment trial today

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
get

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
This waste has been noted for just rambling on and making no sense while doing it.

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
IMO, Lindsey Graham isn’t going to let the Senate bring in witnesses. Too much dirt on each other - the swamp. He’s protecting his “buddies” from BOTH parties. Hope I’m wrong.

Fuzz

MAGA

Your not wrong Fuzz, so stop hoping. We like to think that "other" countries are the ones that have corrupt governments and elected officials. We like to think that "other" countries interfere with elections. America is probably the worst country that exist when it comes to interfering with elections and regimes. Our country could not mind its own business if our lives depended on it. As for the corruption and taking care of their own. What year would you like to start from? Kennedy? Not even close to the first one. Most likely we can go back to James Town.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yeah I watched that chump Richard Fowler today I just wish Fox would get rid of all these Dem contributors but when they hired Donna Brazeer I realized that Fox had lost their collective minds. I thinking about joining Twitter so I can get in on the fun, sending e-mails where you can still do it usually won't get you an answer Twitter is more direct and it seems like when you post you get noticed.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yeah Skip just look what Schiff Face did with the NSA he got like 3K phone numbers of various people they could be here watching Bob :cool: and haul both of you in on the twofer plan.:D

Mark