Hurricane Michael

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Son-in-law in Fort Walton Beach (20 year Air Force retiree, working under a Air Frorce contractor) lucked out, as it went east a few miles.
Up here in Michigan, we were Supposed to have a few aircraft flown up from that area to our local Selfridge National Guard Base, per the local news.
Dave

Cayneman

Well Known Member
We were fully expecting a direct hit from Michael on our Panama City Beach house and its possible destruction. Lucked out as the real heavy destruction was to Panama City and eastward. Our Coastal Wetland community however looks like a war zone. Trees down everywhere. No electrical power,HYq2SbttQgeNAfh%02YAZQ.jpg boil water advisory and the possibility of power being out for two weeks or more. We completely lucked out as our house was fine without even a tree down. Fortunately my prized possession a 60 Pontiac Bubbletop was safely in my shop back in Kentucky. Gary

Cayneman

Well Known Member
Junky, your full of shit. You didn't see my car on Craigslist as its never been on there. Your either dreaming, on drugs or playing with your Johnson too much. Do you really think you could buy a car like mine for $2500? You couldn't buy the wheels and tires for that. Show us the pictures of your "Way Too Many Cars" that could hold a candle to my Pontiac Bubbletop. Definitely not that POS worn out 62 Chevy ambulance or Corvair of yours ( from one of your own posts on Chevytalk ). Don't even know why you post on 348-409. What do you have to contribute? You don't own a W car, drag car or anything close to a performance car for that matter. They have words for someone like you, does Wannabee and Poser fit?

I have enough on my mind after dealing with Hurricane Michael and its aftermath. We have no power, no water and our community looks like a war zone. Yeah, I'm pissed off especially when a Douche with a big mouth disparages myself and my cars for no reason. Thats not what 348-409 is all about. If it were my call you'd be banned from further participation on 348-409. The site doesn't need your kind.

Bobs409, I apologize for my tirade but this guy is way out of bounds . I have no idea what his problem is. He needs to take his BS elsewhere.

Gary

Last edited:

Cayneman

Well Known Member
I guess after going through Hurricane Micheal for a few days fully expecting to lose your house and everything in it you pretty much lose you sense of humor. Many people in the Pan Handle are suffering more then you'll ever know. They've lost everything. Read a story where a homeless man rode out the Cat 4 155 mph Hurricane under a picnic table. People are waiting days not hours to put gas in their tanks. Our neighborhood is without electricity with no idea of when it will return. We have no water and I've heard it could be out as long as a month as all the water infrasruture has been destroyed. We live in a Coastal Wetland Communiy thats pretty dark when the power is on. Trust me when I tell you when theres no power you can't see you hand in front of your face. Not to mention the gators, snakes, hogs and bears that roam through the area. Theres a dusk to dusk curfew. Houses without A/C and water become quickly uninhabitable and those of us who still have houses are the lucky ones. So many have lost everything. Panama City has been obliterated. Mexico Beach is no more and looks to be completetly destroyed. It breaks my heart to see the devestation. I suggest the next time you want to get funny don't do it to someone who has just gone through 5 days of stress and Hell and with many weeks of hardship ahead. A lot of people affected are hard workers who no longer have a job to go back to and are the least who can afford it. Poor folks tend not have home or flood insurance many of them lost it all.The affects of this devastation will last for years.
Next time plese don't joke with peole dealing with so much stress and adversity.They will probably take it the same way I did. I apologize I reacted the way I did. Just wasn't in the mood for dumbass ball breaking.
Gary

Last edited:

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Been through something similar Gary. I understand. Hang in there, it will get better. Glad your home was spared.

Dave

Cayneman

Well Known Member
I still can't understand how someone like junky (post #5 & #7) thought this whole Hurricane thing was funny and a time for some sick humor. Whats wrong with this individual?
The aftermath of Hurricane Michael is the sadest thing I've ever been personally involved in. You need to be there to really feel the impact.These people have lost it all. The good news is lots of decent Americans are providing lots of help. We and our neighbors are doing everything we can. I appeal to 348-409 members to provide help to these poor people as well. There most be a lot of charities you can contribute to.

Gary

Last edited:

Junky

Well Known Member
I was joking with you about your car, not about the hurricane. It is obvious that you took it wrong, and that you haven't accepted my apology. I don't know what else that I could do to make you understand. A four others understood that it was a joke, and clicked on the "like" icon. They were wristpin, Jim Sullivan, Iowa 409 Guy, and chevy man. Are you pissed at them also, or is it only me that you want to tar and feather? wristpin, Jim Sullivan, Iowa 409 Guy and 1 other person

Last edited:

Cayneman

Well Known Member
junky, WTF about a hurricane is there to joke about? Many lives were lost and thousands of families lost everything they had and are now homeless. Is that funny? Other 348-409 members have said just seeing the pictures of the devastation has made them cry and your making dumbass jokes? Why would anyone in their right mind choose to make jokes about someone who just went through a Cat 4 hurricane? Turn on your TV (Weather Channel) and see the destruction and what the survivors are dealing with. You ought to get on your hands and knees and thank God it wasn't your family who was affected.
I also invite you to read your posts #5 and #7. Does the word "apologize" appear in either post? Your the one who started this BS with your insane post not me.
I can't imagine you'll still have the balls to continue posting on this site. You've been exposed to all the type of person you are. You are one Sick individual. Sad.

Gary

Last edited: