Hydrogen vehicles

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
It's kind hard to tell, but I think he doesn't like hydrogen being used in vehicles or anything else :scratch So I guess this is his way of showing that while promoting EV's. I think he needs to work on his delivery :dunno

bobs409

Administrator
It's kind hard to tell, but I think he doesn't like hydrogen being used in vehicles or anything else :scratch So I guess this is his way of showing that while promoting EV's. I think he needs to work on his delivery :dunno
Yeah, I think he's a fan of EV's. :facepalm

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Not any kind of expert on Hydrogen vehicles or its use. I do believe it can be used in internal combustion engines so that means we can keep our engines and still have a general experience of them. It can also be used in vehicles to transform into electricity to charge those lithium batteries. And that takes us back to EV's in general having battery problems. I will say that like all technologies, they will figure it out. They are close now. They know how the cells are cracking in between letting them leak or contact across and causing fires, explosions, meltdowns. I thought from what I read they have it worked out. I guess not. Either way, I will stay with my gas engines until I die. There are plenty of liberals and democrats out there that want the technology right now, so that should be enough for them. But....... it's not. The left Nazi machine is moving forward to force all to bend to their way. Just like their hero Hitler.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Yes that group’s hero is Hitler, but what really frosts me is that the media tries to spin it as if he is our hero , which is a 180 from reality.
That's the sad thing about our society and the Republicans and Conservatives. If people bothered to look at history without trying to lie and revise it, it clearly shows who are the violent, racist, hate, anti gay etc group. It shows who fought against the civil rights bills. It shows who started the KKK. It shows who tried to keep slaves in the South. Etc. etc, etc. However the left has spun it around and it is NEVER countered by the Republicans and Conservatives. Even today the left is economically enslaving people to through their policies and the people don't see it. Each time they dumb down a test, reduce requirements for graduation, give people jobs based on skin color, sex, sexual preference it does nothing for that individual. Instead of educating people to take care of themselves and teach future generations how to do it also, the left allow riots, arson, theft, murder, hate. That will help people better their lives. But they say it's the right that is causing all the problems, The right is soooo mean wanting people to get educated and work hard like all of society has to. However, the right sits silent. They say nothing, and are branded the bad guys, when the left policies are the real issue. The left just keep buying them with low or no jail sentences, encouraging drug use, stimulus money, gas money giveaways, low cost housing, reduced scores on test, free base income money, etc. The left continues to buy their loyalty all the time enslaving these people to a life of poverty. Yet the right stays silent.

cdb

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I want to be wrong, but I am afraid the country is terminally captured. Again I don’t want to be correct on this. I want to be able to laugh at myself that I got it so wrong.