I did it, I did it

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Variations in temperature

Just to let you know, the weather does vary a bit in mid Missouri during this period. Everyday the temp can swing a bit in either direction. Thursday it was a balmy 78 degrees :) Friday night we went to a local football game (high school) and I bet it dropped into the 50s by late evening (not too bad as far as football weather goes). Today the high will be 60, but tomorrow 74 degrees!

All this data is to entice you Northerners to Kansas City next year, or rather 11 months from now, when the weather is even nicer :) Looks kinda cold where many of you guys are. I like the warmer climates with sunshine, as I prefer outside work to inside work. Outside work for me means a wireless laptop out on the back deck :)

Cheers,
TomK

tmracing62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
64ss409-

I'll be it's really quiet where you live. And not polluted. I think it's beautiful and I envy you.

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Michael

Yes it is quiet here and the air is usually clean. There are a few disadvantages, like no Hooters in the state.:( :) But there are advantages. I can see 7 different mountain ranges all within 80 miles or less. Good hunting and fishing. The house is never locked unless we leave for 2 days or more and all the vehicles in the yard always have the keys left in the ignition.

One concern right now is, can I get the crop seeded before the 3rd week in Sept and make it to K.C.?? We will have to see if the weather cooperates, and if the car runs good enough, and if I can get it painted, and, and.............

Ron

tripowerguy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
You have 10 months to plan for seeding [if the weather cooperates] and it doesn't matter if the car is painted. JUST BE THERE!:D Roy