I had no idea where to put this.

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
:shock1

5635fe6aff00885d1754589cb4b37963.gif

wristpin

Well Known Member
When Breanna was about 3 she was eating chocolate chip cookies. She'd take her little finger and scoop out a little chocolate chip then suck her finger. One day as she munched a chocolate chip cookie she offered her finger to me so i sucked her finger. Right after she stood there looking at her finger and back at me in part horror. She then stuck her finger into her nose.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
When Breanna was about 3 she was eating chocolate chip cookies. She'd take her little finger and scoop out a little chocolate chip then suck her finger. One day as she munched a chocolate chip cookie she offered her finger to me so i sucked her finger. Right after she stood there looking at her finger and back at me in part horror. She then stuck her finger into her nose.

Bet you ate paste too :lmao

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
My wife just stopped and said, you weren't listening were you?
I thought, that's a weird way to start off a sentence.

I went to the psychiatrist today. He said I had a split personality and charged me $160 I gave him $80 and told him to charge the rest to the other idiot.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

Tasted just like fine French chocolate I bet.:D

Mark

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
A young man shopping in a supermarket noticed a little old lady following him around.

If he stopped, she stopped. Furthermore she kept staring at him.

She finally overtook him at the checkout, and she turned to him and said,

"I hope I haven't made you feel ill at ease; it's just that you look so much like my late son."

He answered, "That's okay."

"I know it's silly, but if you'd call out "Good bye, Mom" as I leave the store, it would make me feel so happy."

She then went through the checkout and, as she was on her way out of the store, the man called out, "Good-bye, Mom."

The little old lady waved, and smiled back at him.

Pleased that he had brought a little sunshine into someone's day, he went to pay for his groceries.

"That comes to $121.85," said the clerk.

"That can't be right... I only bought 5 items."

The clerk replied, "Yeah, but your Mother said you'd be paying for her things, too."