I had no idea where to put this.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The meme isn't funny because it implies the male as weak sexually as opposed to the female. They tried this emasculation for many years. Got real popular back in the 80's also. The women I spoke with then and now all say the same thing. Yes, we would like men to be a little more sensitive to us, however ultimately we want real men. Men who can provide for us and a family, men who can protect us if necessary, not weak prissy boys. I guess the women ultimately get to decide what guys they want, however it goes both ways and I would choose women more like her. Men and women are different, and their supposed to be. I don't want to date or marry a woman that is like a guy otherwise I might as well be gay.

bobs409

Administrator
Looks like Mark finally plugged in that welder: :laugh:roll:laugh2

ef424925185767406e3542731eede642.jpg

blown55409

Well Known Member

second time around and it's still funny

In a small American town, a band of squirrels had become quite a problem.​
The Presbyterian church called a meeting to decide what to do about their squirrel infestation. After much prayer and consideration, they concluded that the squirrels were predestined to be there, and they shouldn't interfere with God's divine will.​
At the Baptist church the squirrels had taken an interest in the baptistery. The deacons met and decided to put a water-slide on the baptistery and let the squirrels drown themselves. The squirrels liked the slide and unfortunately, knew instinctively how to swim, so twice as many squirrels showed up the following week.​
T he Lutheran church decided that they were not in a position to harm any of God's creatures. So, they humanely trapped their squirrels and set them free near the Baptist church. Two weeks later the squirrels were back when the Baptists took down the water-slide.​
The Episcopalians tried a much more unique path by setting out pans of whiskey around their church in an effort to kill the squirrels with alcohol poisoning. They sadly learned how much damage a band of drunk squirrels can do.​
But the Catholic church came up with a more very creative strategy! They baptized all the squirrels and made them members of the church. Now they only see them at Christmas and Easter.​
And not much was heard from the Jewish synagogue. They took the first squirrel and circumcised him. They haven't seen a squirrel since.​