I had no idea where to put this.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
That's got to be a Rousky booty because I think Russia is the only country where dogs are allowed to drive.:D

Mark

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
f5b883ac72c90afba684d07b89bad1ba5f658d806a48d8dace2c5a625b2f089f.jpg

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Dave you could probably go on America's got talent show as a stand up comedian, well maybe not since your leg is screwed up for a while!!!!:D

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
>
>
> ________________________________
>
>
> Subject:Love is a Many Splendored Thing...
>
>
>
>
>
> A woman, cranky because her husband was late coming home again, decided to leave a note, saying, "I've had enough and have left you...don't bother coming after me" Then she hid under the bed to see his reaction.
>
> After a short while the husband comes home and she could hear him in the kitchen before he comes into the bedroom. She could see him walk towards the dresser and pick up the note…
>
> After a few minutes he wrote something on it before picking up the phone and calling someone... "She's finally gone...yeah I know, about bloody time, I'm coming to see you, put on that sexy french nightie. I love you...can't wait to see you...we'll do all the naughty things you like.”
>
> He hung up, grabbed his keys and left.
>
> She heard the car drive off as she came out from under the bed. Seething with rage and with tears in her eyes she grabbed the note to see what he wrote..."I can see your feet. We're outta bread: be back in five minutes.”
>
>
>

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Have I got this right?
>
>
> In CA It's against the law for a restaurant to offer me a plastic straw… but it's OK for Starbucks to serve drinks in a plastic cup & it's OK for me to use plastic Keurig & coffee pods & buy tons of plastic water bottles.
>
> It’s against the law for a grocery store to give me a micro-thin plastic bag for free, but it’s okay for them to sell me a plastic bag for a few pennies - that's 20 times as thick.
>
> CA is gonna fine citizens billions a year for not having health insurance & paying for their own medical care, but they're going to provide free health care/insurance for those in the country illegally.
>
> In CA we provide a driver license to people in the country illegally & you can list yas “X”… but I have to bring my original birth certificate, social security card, plus two utility bills to get my Real CA driver's license so I can use it to board a plane - since the Federal government no longer recognizes regular CA licenses.
>
> It’s OK for a homeless person to build a house next to the river out of plywood & tarps on property they don't own - but I have to pull a permit & pay fees to have an inspection, if I do something as simple as replacing a window on my own property.
>
> In San Francisco they provide free Safe Drug Centers for heroin addicts to shoot up under a nurse & supervision & provide new needles (also plastic), but it's going to be against the law for adults to Vape.
>
> In San Francisco it's OK to crap on the street - but it's against the law to spit.
>
> California requires immunizations for its citizens, but not for illegal aliens; so a bunch of eradicated illnesses are coming back - but they don't care about that.
>
> Also, you'll be fined if your dog poops & you don't clean it up; but if you poop on the sidewalk, it's OK!