I had no idea where to put this.

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
140202700_5502332716447178_1076721743518730064_n.jpg

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
A famous TV reporter was doing a report on location in Uzbekistan about the local customs of the people of Uzbekistan. During his report he interviewed one of the local town elders and asked him: "Tell me a story about something that has happened in your life that you will never ever forget as long as you live".
The old man laughed, and began to tell the story.
"One day, a long, long time ago I lost my goat on that mountain. As is the local custom, all of the men in the village got together to smoke the magic herb and we went up the mountain to find the goat. When we finally found the goat - as per our custom - we all smoked more of the magic herb and each man, one at a time had sex with the found goat. It was quite a scene." The reporter was shocked, to say the least. But he pressed on... "I'm very sorry, sir... but I don't think our network can air that story. Perhaps you have another story with a happy ending that you could share with us?"
The old man laughed and said, "Ok, ok.... I have a better story for you that has a happy ending..... One day, a long, long time ago my neighbor lost his wife up on that mountain. As is the local custom, all of the men in the village got together to smoke the magic herb and we went up the mountain to find our neighbor's wife. When we finally found her - as per our custom - we all smoked more of the magic herb and each man, one at a time had sex with her. It was the best time of my life! What a party that was!"
The reporter was taken aback, shocked. He was getting frustrated and finally asked the old man "Let's try a different angle... Maybe you can tell me about something extremely sad that has happened to you that you will never forget as long as you live?"
The old man lowered his head, and tears began to swell in his eyes..... he paused momentarily, then said:
"One day, a long, long time ago I got lost on that mountain..."

wristpin

Well Known Member
My kind of airline!

144117292_3701978403251239_2415019664153581147_n.jpg
Not to hi jack a thread but look at the curved building in back ground. Roof shapes like that have become normal on new buildings. I know it seems crazy conspiracy nut job but....why do thousands of buildings across US have that roofline???? Is it like a silent signal to "someone" that "we pay into you, so dont target us.
Ive seen long standing buildings have that added to them when no other work was done. Why?!
:rantoff
Feel free to move this someplace if needed.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
THE BOTTLE OF MERLOT:

Dave asked a waiter to take a bottle of Merlot to an unusually attractive woman sitting alone at a table in a cozy little restaurant.

So the waiter took the Merlot to the woman and said, 'This is from the gentleman who is seated over there,' and indicated the sender with a nod of his head.

She stared at the wine coolly for a few seconds, not looking at Dave, then decided to send a reply to him by a note.

The waiter, who was lingering nearby for a response, took the note from her and conveyed it to Dave.
The note read: 'For me to accept this bottle, you need to have a Mercedes in your garage, a million dollars in the bank and '7' inches in your pants.

After reading the note, Dave decided to compose one of his own in return.

He folded the note, handed it to the waiter and instructed him to deliver it to the lady.
It read: “Just to let you know things aren't always what they appear to be: I have a Ferrari Maranello, a BMW Z8, and a Mercedes CL600 in my several garages; I have beautiful homes in Aspen and Miami, and a 10,000 acre ranch in Texas. There is over twenty million dollars in my bank account and share portfolio. But, not even for a woman as beautiful as you, would I cut off three inches. JUST SEND THE WINE BACK!"

Last edited: