I MAY HAVE TO TAKE UP GOLF

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
:clapSomeone needs to give that poor little thing a samwich.............anyone up for helping? I can be part of that.:brow:D At least she is patriotic.:danceI think she was wearing the flag and the nasty police officer tore it from her little body. I'm kind of glad to see that streaking is coming back in style.:bow

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Reminds of the time about 2 years ago when I was recovering from knee surgery and my golf buddies had an outing with about 24 guys. I snuck out ahead on the course to the fourth hole (a par five) with a six pack of cold beer and placed them all six around the hole, circling the flag (figured that was a safe place no one would hit to...). Then I waited in the nearby woods to watch my buddies come up to the hole after their approach shots so I could see their faces when they spotted the brown bottles. To my surprise (we were on the University golf course) the Women's Cross Country team, all twelve of them in shorts and tight tops, zipped by in the background. Took them awhile to spot the bottles, they were clearly distracted. To this day they remember the tight bodies 21 year olds more than my prank, they actually thought I had arranged the runners as well as the beer :) :) :).

Cheers!
TomK