I need help.

Toms63SSQB

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
I am talking to a guy in Hastings Michigan about purchasing his 1963 Impala. The car is a built up 1963 Impala 409 4 speed car. I am in Jacksonville Florida and would feel a lot more comfortable about purchasing this car if there is a Forum member that could take a look at the car. It is being kept in a garage and out of the weather. Is there anybody in the Lansing, Grand Rapids, and Kalamazoo area in Michigan that would be able to help me out? Please PM me.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Tom......I always give the same advice.....if it is more than 15K....buy a plane ticket and go look at it. End of discussion.
One of our members about 2 weeks ago spent 13 hours to go drive to see a 62 and it was a major POS that the seller didn't disclose in pictures or description.
It's your money.

Tom Miller

Well Known Member
Did you look at the car? What is the story on it? Colors/options?price?
Did you pass on it?
Hastings is about anbhour North of me.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
It would be my best guess he just bought the bisquane instead since posting this thread and will not buy another 63 Impala 409 ,but I could be wrong.

Toms63SSQB

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Did you look at the car? What is the story on it? Colors/options?price?
Did you pass on it?
Hastings is about anbhour North of me.

my brother looked at the car, he lives about 30 minutes away. He took quite a few pictures. If you want to know about the car and the owners name and address, call me, 440-935-5099.