I see that the

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Federal gov't. now has 6 open investigations on Trump. And this isn't even counting the Russian issue. Hi everyone. I'm so sick of this dominating the news. Every day, the same thing. Is this guy guilty of anything?? I don't know, but I wish they get it over with any way they can. Let the chips fall where they may. They hound this guy every day. Just won't leave him alone. I know he brings alot on himself with his twitters and vernacular, but how is he suppose to run this country when constantly on the defense?? And this journalist that was killed in Turkey by some alleged Saudi's including involvement by the crown prince, I hate to sound insensitive or non empathetic, but I don't care. Tired of seeing and hearing about this also. Where is the concern and surprises there?? This is what those people do. If they don't behead you, they strangle you. Want to live, don't go there. Very simple concept. Well, enough of this nonsense. Going out to the garage, turn on some 50's-60's music, have a nice coffee and work on the GTO for a while. Have to get that done so that I can bring the niner back in that part of the garage before the heavy snows come. Have a good weekend everyone, Carmine.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Federal gov't. now has 6 open investigations on Trump. And this isn't even counting the Russian issue. Hi everyone. I'm so sick of this dominating the news. Every day, the same thing. Is this guy guilty of anything?? I don't know, but I wish they get it over with any way they can. Let the chips fall where they may. They hound this guy every day. Just won't leave him alone. I know he brings alot on himself with his twitters and vernacular, but how is he suppose to run this country when constantly on the defense?? And this journalist that was killed in Turkey by some alleged Saudi's including involvement by the crown prince, I hate to sound insensitive or non empathetic, but I don't care. Tired of seeing and hearing about this also. Where is the concern and surprises there?? This is what those people do. If they don't behead you, they strangle you. Want to live, don't go there. Very simple concept. Well, enough of this nonsense. Going out to the garage, turn on some 50's-60's music, have a nice coffee and work on the GTO for a while. Have to get that done so that I can bring the niner back in that part of the garage before the heavy snows come. Have a good weekend everyone, Carmine.

These Libatrd Douche Bags either have to quit taking so many drugs or start taking them, somethin is sure making them looney.:crazy

Mark

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The left has some confidence right now that they'll impeach Trump based on Cohens testimony. I see nothing illegal about paying some bimbo to STFU but it depends on if they can prove the money came from illegal source(s) campaign funds and if Trump directed Cohen to do so. Hence Trumps reply that Cohen was the attorney and attorneys are supposed to know what is legal or not. I wonder how many people are just now realizing that the "Russia" investigation has never been about Russia, but rather about finding anything to get Trump out.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The left has some confidence right now that they'll impeach Trump based on Cohens testimony. I see nothing illegal about paying some bimbo to STFU but it depends on if they can prove the money came from illegal source(s) campaign funds and if Trump directed Cohen to do so. Hence Trumps reply that Cohen was the attorney and attorneys are supposed to know what is legal or not. I wonder how many people are just now realizing that the "Russia" investigation has never been about Russia, but rather about finding anything to get Trump out.

I just hope Trump can keep up taking the punch's the Dems are throwing. Of course I'm Pro Trump but there isn't anything that he's done unless he paid for the two hookers out of campaign finance what he did is between him and his wife. For what I know about him at this point in a fair court I would think the Dems would be a laughing stock and kicked out of court.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yeah when the Dems take control of the House and start all their B.S. you'll see the Turds start coming to the surface among the Repubeican ranks if it looks like they can benefit by it. One thing you can be sure of this will be a costly affair for the taxpayer.

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
An additional problem is there are "Republicans" that will side with the Dems to get Trump out.
Agreed Mike. I said it quite a while ago, some in the GOP hierarchy, don't want Trump as President. Never did. Why, because they can't control him. They want him out and want to install Pence who apparently they feel they can control. Stay tuned. It's only going to get worse. He has a divided Congress coming in Jan., so it should get interesting. The demo-craps talk alot about impeachment. They might very well do that. But, will the Senate vote for removal?? At one time I thought not, but I'm not so sure anymore. Can't forget what happened to Nixon. Seems more Benedict Arnold's appearing every day in the Senate. I don't know all the issues or investigations they have going against him, but the one involving payment to the ho's, is wrong in my opinion. That's an issue between him and his wife. So maybe he got his end wet?? So what?? Let them work it out. It's such chicken shit if that's all they have. They allegedly paid hush money from campaign funds. WOW. That's it?? Doesn't seem like the crime of the century to me. And this Russian thing, I'm so tired of hearing about it. Every day. Can't avoid it. Politics is a disgusting, filthy, repulsive business. Politicians always look to get the dirt on their opponent and degrade them. They prostitute themselves for a vote. They all do it. Some are probably very discreet and some not. If Trump or his associates met with the Russians in an attempt to get the scoop on Hillarious Clinton, so what?? He did nothing that others haven't done or wouldn't do. That evil woman would have done it in a heartbeat given the chance. None of these crimes that they are investigating, excite me at all. They lack the drama of a good murder mystery. They don't keep my constant attention whatsoever. The money, manpower, resources expended on this is probably outrageously high. Couldn't all this be better swerved to protect our country?? I think so. Well, I shouldn't do this, but I'm going to have a few Oreo's and a cold glass of milk. Dateline is coming on soon. I like watching that. Night all, Carmine.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I see 62% of Americans, feel Trump is lying about his involvement in the Russian probe. His support base is slowly eroding. Not sure he will make the next 2 years. Sad, because it didn't have to be this way. I don't know if he is lying or not. Assuming he is, he should have told the truth from the beginning. It he colluded with Russia in helping him get elected, so what?? No big deal to me. Where is that criminal?? He beat others to the punch and now they want their pound of flesh. Seems like some want to make politics a clean environment. As pure as the driven snow. Too, too late for that. Always has been and always will, have that fetid odor to it. I will never understand why a person like Trump with his billions, would want all this grief and aggravation, that he and his family are exposed to, on a daily basis. Just doesn't make sense to me. Could be enjoying so much of the finer things in life, in comparison to this nonsense. Wouldn't be for me. Guess, to each their own, Carmine.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
What's gonna suck is if he's impeached or isn't elected to a second term and then it will be back to same ole $hit. After all that's transpired in his time in office he has made some enemy's out of the Libatards. And I have to wonder is it going to suck to be Donald Trump will the DemonCraps leave him alone or is life going to be hell for the guy and Trump Enterprises?. Probably the later I imagine they've already said they would go after him when he leaves office.

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Make no mistake about it, with control of the House, they'll be issuing subpoenas, conducting investigations and making his life miserable. Going to get very interesting, Carmine.