I think I need some help

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I go out to work today in the Mack and got good and Pizzed off and all the stupidity on the road and what do I do when I get home is get on the computer and go through my e-mails and found one from Classic Firearms . And it appears that they just got in a fresh batch of Browning Hi Powers in and I tell myself you have three you don't need anymore. So I read on a little farther and find out this batch is rare because the frames are aluminum and I say come on you can't do this to me I want one. So I click the buy now button plus I added six boxes of ammo so basically all the money I made in the Mack today was for naught as a matter of fact it put me in the hole I guess I'll just never learn to be a good steward of my money.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Its a good thing I bought one yesterday because their sold out already Hell I just got their e-mail yesterday. When I bought mine yesterday they had two deals where you could buy three with consecutive serial numbers or two with the same but those were sold out yesterday.

Mark