"I thought you should know"

Junky

Well Known Member
Today, while cleaning out some old email, I came across this. It is important to remember the outcome of this trial, and the defense attorney that represented the guilty party. It is powerful and telling........

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
There is evil in this world. So she did what she was hired to do. Seeing she got this scum bag acquitted she is good at her job. That said, if she knew this dirt bag was guilty she could have walked away. She made the choice to represent this animal. And if the recorded portion of this accurate and she laughed at the acquittal she should be stoned .

Junky

Well Known Member
I decided to do some fact checking myself, so with a quick Google search, I came up with an article in Forbes online questioning a Daily Mail article. After a lengthy back and forth with the owner of the Snopes website, they sum up the question by saying....
Putting this all together, we simply don’t know if the Daily Mail story is completely false, completely true or somewhere in the middle. Snopes itself has not issued a formal response to the article and its founder David Mikkelson responded by email that he was unable to address many of the claims due to a confidentiality clause in his divorce settlement. This creates a deeply unsettling environment in which when one tries to fact check the fact checker, the answer is the equivalent of “its secret.” Moreover, David’s responses regarding the hiring of strongly partisan fact checkers and his lack of response on screening and assessment protocols present a deeply troubling picture of a secretive black box that acts as ultimate arbitrator of truth, yet reveals little of its inner workings. This is precisely the same approach used by Facebook for its former Trending Topics team and more recently its hate speech rules (the company did not respond to a request for comment).

You can read the entire article click here... .

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I've read the articles on Snopes. This all seems to be a plan hatched long ago to steal the reasoning of perfectly capable people to depend on others to make conclusions for them when looking at the evidence. Why would you allow a third party to tell you the truth? They will in some cases say, "don't believe what you see with your own eyes, we know the truth, we are smarter". If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck chances are it's a friggen duck.

bobs409

Administrator
Very true and I feel the same but duckduckgo doesn't turn up the hits like google. It's like using Etsy instead of Ebay. :sorry2

Junky

Well Known Member
Google search, I do not use. Duckduckgo search engine supposedly doesn't track you.

I installed and regularly use BleachBit. If it was good enough to wipe the hard drive for Hillary, it is good enough for me...

cloth_or_something3.jpg