I Took A Little Ride On The Street

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
NASTY as said !!!:clap

BTW,,, What did the cop in the PU have to say ???

uncleo

Well Known Member
Hey Mike-Greetings from Long Branch,N.J.,Americas First Seashore Resort And 7 time U.S. Summer Capitol....theres nothing like seeing a car like yours coming down the street into a car show to get my adrenalin flowing.
I've been following your progress on this site and I can't believe how similar the show area looks to our annual Cruise to the Jersey Shore car show at the L.B. oceanfront....right down to the drive down our Ocean Avenue with a right hand turn down another street to our show area lke the one you attended !
Hey Jersey,PA.,NY, our 13th annual show is scheduled for this Fathers Day June 17th.
Also due to an error on my part I have miss placed the phone numbers of the two Jersey guys who contacted me about 348-409 parts....You guys still there? 732-337-3724.
GREAT LOOKING CAR MIKE.
LEE

Mike-Casella

Supporting Member 1
Thanks guys. The show was at Nantasket Beach in Hull, MA. There had to be close to 400 cars there this year, but only a few race cars. Every one of the cops that were there, and the place was loaded with them because they put the show on, just shook their heads and looked the other way when I came in, and when I left. They may have outgrown that area this year though, the place was jam packed.

I had a guy come up to me and mention that he knows where there is a 60 Chevy sitting in a back yard that is for sale real cheap. I hate hearing about things like that, because now I have to find someplace to put a spare. The deal is too hard to pass up. It's a 60 Impala SS, complete less a steering wheel. I'll know more later on this week when I go look at it.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Great film and sounds Mike. Please post pictures of that persons 60 Impala "s/s" when you get a chance. Could we have more videos of the race season?:bow
Robert