If it's going to happen, it will be soon.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
We will know in two days Bob, but i think this is far fetched. I wouldnt hold my breath!!!!!:D

bobs409

Administrator
Supposedly this is from pelosi's laptop:

image-71.png

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Supposedly??? More smoke up our a$$. Bob , start breathing slowly!!! I am hoping too ,but it would be a miracle.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
The media and all the all the anti trump networks will go crazy if they cant run down trump, nothing to report.

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
All the commie media will still blame Trump for everything that gos wrong when the demorats take over--bathhouse barry blamed bush for 8 years

bobs409

Administrator
Boy you guys sure throw in the towel quick!

If this thing is really going to happen, it would look pretty bad if Trump didn't make that speech wouldn't it? It could be all part of the script. I am holding out to see what goes on tomorrow.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Boy you guys sure throw in the towel quick!

If this thing is really going to happen, it would look pretty bad if Trump didn't make that speech wouldn't it? It could be all part of the script. I am holding out to see what goes on tomorrow.
Oh you plan on watching biden all day .
Trump bought his plane ticket for florida tommorow!!!:D

61belairbubbletop

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I’m a nervous wreck. Waiting for the shit to hit the fan tomorrow. I’ve been praying to God to intervene & make things right. I don’t want to see or hear of anyone getting hurt, but there is a LOT of people that need to pay for all the lies & damage they’ve done to our country.
I hope SOMETHING happens to fix this, or I truly feel that those of us that are true Americans are going to see this spiral continue.
Nazi Germany comes to my mind.
Remember what they did to the Jews ?
Remove Jews & insert Trump supporters.
Keep your powder dry.