If it's going to happen, it will be soon.

wristpin

Well Known Member
Nobody likes a quiter Bob!!!
Same for you wristpin!
Didnt quit.
Repugnantin party sold US out. Next voting cycle im voting for anyone but Dems or Rats. I'll call each of the Rat candidates and tell them anyone in office in 2020 lost my vote unless they stood up for US. Doesnt matter if 100% of the seats are Dems for atleast 4 years. Let them eat each other. Then maybe SOMEBODY worth a crap will step up....preferably someone with a history in Business not lawyering.

Clint

Well Known Member
Didnt quit.
Repugnantin party sold US out. Next voting cycle im voting for anyone but Dems or Rats. I'll call each of the Rat candidates and tell them anyone in office in 2020 lost my vote unless they stood up for US. Doesnt matter if 100% of the seats are Dems for atleast 4 years. Let them eat each other. Then maybe SOMEBODY worth a crap will step up....preferably someone with a history in Business not lawyering.
I was talking about the smoking and drinking!!!

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Bob, I SURE HOPE THIS IS TRUE--THEY ALL ALL A BUNCH OF SICK PEOPLE

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
It just doesn't stop! Who the Hell is he gonna get to release this info and what court in THIS land will give him the time of day ,the DOJ already proved who's side their on (EVIL) and that is if this tweet or whatever it was is real!!

Mark

Shaark92

Well Known Member
the only one of those I retain is YouTube ... I have 5 endorsements on my YouTube Auto Mechanic license :) . Dumped Faceybook, Twitter, LinkedIn, even MeWe ... never had instagram or Parler.

Life is simpler.

Be intentional with the relationships and enjoy like-minded hobbies such as this great place for the Impala.

I didn't watch the entire OP video, but it seemed like it was telling of a plan to arrest hundreds in Congress/Alphabet Soup the 2000 some odd NG troopers who were deputized by the US Marshall Service. Clearly the arrests didn't happen. So IDK what's in store, but I no longer get spooled-up about it.

Higher gas prices! Reminds me ... I need to top off my overnoggin tank before prices increase too much.

hang in there, y'all.