I'm In Trouble Now.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
As if things, couldn't get any worse, I got a call from the IRS, this morning, telling me, I owe money, and they will sue me. :doh Almost sounded legit.:rolleyes This time, it was an American woman's voice. I googled the number, and it originated from NYC, someplace. (347-418-0373) A far cry from " Do you have Prince Albert, in a can? Well, you better let him out" :doh:laugh3

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
As if things, couldn't get any worse, I got a call from the IRS, this morning, telling me, I owe money, and they will sue me. :doh Almost sounded legit.:rolleyes This time, it was an American woman's voice. I googled the number, and it originated from NYC, someplace. (347-418-0373) A far cry from " Do you have Prince Albert, in a can? Well, you better let him out" :doh:laugh3
I'm hoping to get that call just so I can mess with them.

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
My computer guy told me about those scams, most want you to send them a money order to settle things :finger

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Speaking of scams, the Nigerian scam is the oldest I know of, back in the 70's, I opened the mail at work, got a typed envelope with a letter in it; then got it by teletype machine when they came along; then got it by fax; now get it by email. Pretty much the exact same words in every "media". I got $20 million dollars, need to send it to you, just send me your banking information..............................

We get the same IRS scam in Canada, from both the IRS ( which is only called that in the US, how could I owe them money?) and from Canada Revenue Agency.

If you have any extra money, send to me.

Don

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
We got that IRS call a month ago. 10K or jail was the options ! Got the grandson call on monday seems he had gone to Brazel and lost all his money. I made arrangements to send him 5k so he could get back home ! Hell I didn't know he was gone but he was back that night and didn't even thank me !

Bill

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
We got that IRS call a month ago. 10K or jail was the options ! Got the grandson call on monday seems he had gone to Brazel and lost all his money. I made arrangements to send him 5k so he could get back home ! Hell I didn't know he was gone but he was back that night and didn't even thank me !

Bill
Hmmm,something"s not adding up here????

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
It's another one of the scams going around to get money out of grand parents. I told the caller I didn't have any money for a worthless kid who couldn't take care of his money and hung up the phone !!