In a barn up the road

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I put the car together from parts. It was born as a 340hp bench seat Impala. It has aluminum fenders...hood...bumper and brackets...radio and heater deletes....Z11 motor. The car lacks rear bumper and brakes. Just something for fun...it drives well
Nice , nothing wrong with that .Should be fun to drive.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I was reading some old posts that you mentioned you still have the red 62 bubble top 409 425 hp Still have it??

RCampbell

Well Known Member
The MOST impressive component to this post, ...........is not the car!.....................It's the fact that Mr. Campbell has figured out how to post images on the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just wait for the rest of his "barn finds"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bow

Just proves an old dog can learn new tricks....what's with this "Mr Campbell" stuff?

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I just want the fine folks on the forum, that this mistaken post of a 1962 Bel Air (dusty red in color) has been previously reserved. :weld

Just to be clear, I have included an image of said automobile.............:whistle60118-c885a0ebee2108024b36c1187f33714e.jpg

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I put the car together from parts. It was born as a 340hp bench seat Impala. It has aluminum fenders...hood...bumper and brackets...radio and heater deletes....Z11 motor. The car lacks rear bumper and brakes. Just something for fun...it drives well
..........:rub............:clap............:good