In Memory of Waco Willy a Fighten Terrier Hound

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I lost my best buddy this past Thursday. My 9-1/2 year old Australian Terrier Waco Willy. When people would ask " What kind of dog is that" I would say he is an Australian Talkbacker from the south because he was a talker from South Carolina and he had a bit of a drawl. He had been diagnosed with an enlarged prostrate. More than likely cancer. He was a rooten tooten mighty straight shooten fighten terrier hound. He was a southern boy who came to town. From the deep deep south. He stole our hearts and now is gone. He was my friend my buddy my pal. I will miss you boy.

Attachments

• Dan & Waco on patio.jpg
    Dan & Waco on patio.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Dad & Waco snoozing.jpg
    Dad & Waco snoozing.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 73
  • going for a boat ride.jpg
    going for a boat ride.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 79
  • stupidpettrick.jpg
    stupidpettrick.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 78
  • roofwalker.jpg
    roofwalker.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 68

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I'm sorry to hear about Waco Willy's passing.:cry
It sounds like he had a great life.:beerbang

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I feel for your loss,,,
Sometimes losing a pet is even harder then losing a friend or family member because they are both !
I don't know what I would do without my best friend Boo,,,,,

Sorry to hear about your loss,,,:cry

Attachments

• booo2.jpg
    booo2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 50

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
I am so sorry about your loss. My "SNOOPY" is going on 15 in November and she is still going strong. She is a 71 lb Shepard/Lab mix.We have lost a few animals over the years and it was never easy to deal with. They are like kids to many of us. They have been our best friends for it seems forever.:D

Rusty Everitt

Supporting Member 1
Dan,
Sorry for your loss, the loss of any buddy/pal/pet is hard to take. In time good thoughts will prevail over sorrow.
Rusty

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I am sorry to hear about his passing. My "Max" the golden retriever is 9 and has traveled allot with me including some bonanzi I-70 runs.
robert

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Sorry, Dan, about your friends passing. It is never easy. Like my wife says,"They are people", and will be missed.

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Sorry for your loss:cry Good memories will always remain though!! I had to put my girly girl (150# Rotti) to sleep from cancer awhile back.
Still have my antique olde english bulldogee (about 12) and a new Rotti girl that just learning old bulldogs can be very grumpy!

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
We put Waco to rest this past weekend. We took him out to our place on the East Fork of the Satsop River and barried him next to Lu our old Staffordshire Bull Terrier. They were buddies for five years before Lu's passing at age fifteen in 2005. I made him a nice little casket out of spruce that I had logged off of this property. Waco being a male dog I could not throw the dirt back over the grave before giving tribute to him. I peed on his casket like a good ol Dog and said good by. He would have been proud.

Attachments

• Digging Waco's Grave.jpg
    Digging Waco's Grave.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Dan Standing over Waco's Casket.jpg
    Dan Standing over Waco's Casket.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Dan Marking Waco's Casket.jpg
    Dan Marking Waco's Casket.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Puting markers in Waco & Lu's Graves.jpg
    Puting markers in Waco & Lu's Graves.jpg