Indiana Event?

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I'm just thinking there are probably more than a dozen 348-409 cars available at any given time at every track. Its a matter of getting the guys that have them to remember that its not about running an all out drag car. To many people I spoke to were scared away as soon as I said track. Ask them to run down the high way at 75mph for 100 miles and they don't have a problem. Ask them to run 80mph in the 1/4 mile and they freak out. I invited at least 5 other guys with cars that could have beat my times at Tri State Raceway easy (not even getting into their cars hard) and none of them came to run. Its a shame that not all 348-409 guys get we all just want to have fun at every speed.

dm62409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
If your car is "W" powered bring it to these 348/409 events , unload it , open your hood, mingle with all the members there, tell your build stories, you don't have to race if you don't want. Just be there and be part of the 348/409 group. Best vacation time ever. The group is real friendly,..... even Phil.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
If your car is "W" powered bring it to these 348/409 events , unload it , open your hood, mingle with all the members there, tell your build stories, you don't have to race if you don't want. Just be there and be part of the 348/409 group. Best vacation time ever. The group is real friendly,..... even Phil.

Be sure to wear shoes and post a pic.