Iowa Bear

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I bet it will be too. If some have their way, all fishing and hunting would be illegal. I don't hunt, because humans are still not available unless they are hunting you, however I do fish. What does bear meat taste like anyway?

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Chickens are easier to kill, clean, and pack out. I think I will stick with chickens.
When I was a young kid, we had an Italian man, around the corner.:clap He raised chickens, for food. We used to watch him, cut their heads off.:rolleyes He would be playing Italian Music. Oh Solo Mio.:whistle Wham, there goes the head.:teehee They would run around for 20 seconds, with blood squirting out, of their neck.:laughWe never hung around long enough, to see him pull off the feathers.:barf2

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I thought you snapped their neck:dunno I thought that's what I remember from my very young childhood at my Uncles ranch

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
When I was in the 4th grade, my step dad would say, go get a chicken for dinner. You either wrung their heads off, or cut them off, but you got dinner from out in the yard. We would buy them as chicks and raise them just big enough to eat. I always wanted to have egg laying ones, but even if it was possible, they were eaten before they had a chance.