Iowa Governor Declines To House Migrant Children

bobs409

Administrator
I just can't see something like this ever happening years back. Our "forefathers" would never have put up with this so why are we? Think of the guys that fought a died for this country, what would they have done? This whole thing should have been dealt with on 1/6. They openly stole the election for Christ sake and nobody did a thing! Why do dems always get a pass on everything?

Yes, this country is doomed but it's because the good guys aren't doing anything to stop it! Trump should never have left, we have the numbers but now we have no leader! Nobody to organize us. I never thought I'd see America this bad off.

bobs409

Administrator
biden and the rest of the cabal shouldn't even be there! None of this insanity should be happening. It's beyond crazy.

fourzeronine

Well Known Member
I just can't see something like this ever happening years back. Our "forefathers" would never have put up with this so why are we?

Fun fact: The country had "open borders" in 1787 when the Constitution was written, and didn't restrict immigration until 1875!

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
IOWA STRIKES AGAIN

Our Legislature just passed laws against classes in school teaching racism, sexism, and diversity. Also laws against teaching the Critical Race Theory............

DON'T COME HERE, IT SUCKS..................