IOWA WTF?

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Just remember in NYC if you use the word illegal alien you can be fined up to $250,000!:crazy:dunno and I prefer to call them homosexuals and lesbians oh, they don't get to use their own definitions that are of a happier note...... it's a mental illness also kind of like liberalism!

Last edited:

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Just remember in California if you use the word illegal alien you can be fined up to $250,000!:crazy:dunno and I prefer to call them homosexuals and lesbians oh, they don't get to use their own definitions that are of a happier note...... it's a mental illness also kind of like liberalism!

That's New York City

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
How exactly does this hurt anyone?

Oh wait, y'all have to be outraged about something. What are you? A bunch of liberal millennials? FFS, grow the **** up.

It hurts the taxpayers, that's who. Spending money on needless, liberal, politically correct crap like this sidewalk is irresponsible to make a loud, small percentage of the population happy. These people need to go to their safe place and feel good about themselves. There are plenty of places to spend taxpayers money that are being neglected. Your racist bullying won't work here.AFC14023-5896-47FF-AD3D-9E6C3E8381DD.jpeg

Last edited:

bobs409

Administrator
I couldn't resist watching that video. :p I can't believe this guy is saying all that. A little sanity among the left? Why are they acting the way they are? Because the liberals have NOTHING to offer to top Mr. Trump so to keep busy, they want to tell everyone how to live and disrupt this Presidents agenda.

fourzeronine

Well Known Member
It hurts the taxpayers, that's who. Spending money on needless, liberal, politically correct crap like this sidewalk is irresponsible to make a loud, small percentage of the population happy. These people need to go to their safe place and feel good about themselves. There are plenty of places to spend taxpayers money that are being neglected. Your racist bullying won't work here.View attachment 74948

The only thing it "hurts" are your feelings.

If you were concerned about how taxpayer money was spent on "frivolous" items, you'd be bitching and moaning about the $100+ million the orange buffoon in the White House has spent on his golf trips.

Talk about people that need a ******* safe space; y'all are it. :rolleyes Ignorant ****s.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
0afc2d379b2deab6b5c4dc5dae95df43.jpg

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2

If you were concerned about how taxpayer money was spent on "frivolous" items, you'd be bitching and moaning about the $100+ million the orange buffoon in the White House has spent on his golf trips.

Talk about people that need a ******* safe space; y'all are it. :rolleyes Ignorant ****s.

For you:fingerand your gay boifreind:finger

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2

This is just a suggestion. You are allowed to have a different opinion than others. And you can freely express it, even here like others. I don't know why you insist on calling people names. Try expressing yourself without attacking your fellow board members. If you are having a problem controlling yourself, the site administrator has a feature that you can exercise, that will protect you from most of the things you don't like politically. You may want to try it, your not making any friends around here by acting like you are.

Last edited:

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15

Damn. You may want to fact check that. My side WON the election. Folks on your side have the "Butthurt Feelings" because they lost and still cant believe it or aren't grown up enough to accept it. If a person could find the truth he could compare the half white bastard president's cost of vacations to Trump's. One fly's around the world with their entourage golfing and the orange haired buffoon goes to his own resorts in this country. Compare that. And while we're at it how about looking at what each has accomplished in their life. OH, sorry, one doesn't have a past. The only thing the latter accomplished is pulling the wool over voters eyes.

Last edited:

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10

Me thinks you are going to be unhappy with the 2020 election results!!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Me thinks you are going to be unhappy with the 2020 election results!!

I think he is just unhappy period. I went over his postings. Often, when he doesn't like someone's opinion, or has a different opinion, he throws insults, especially if it doesn't follow his political ideology. He needs the protection this site affords those that cannot handle differences of opinions, to protect him from himself. Bob, where are the safe rooms, this guy needs a time out. :winner

wristpin

Well Known Member

Maybe so but we are some Handsome Sumbitches :finger2

chuckl

Well Known Member

I think, someone like you, needs to grow up and face the real world. It does not give a shit about ones' sensitivities and certainly does not owe a person anything. Why don't you spend several years getting an education; start your own company; work your ass off, day and night, for many years to be successful and make a billion+ dollars, using your ingenuity, brains and dedication. Then, you too can spend a $100 mil of your own money, any way you damn well please. Get off your high horse and see how far you will get running for President of the United States. You will be in good company with the present august group of 20+ absolutely clueless Democrats who think there is an limitless pile of money in D.C. to fund anything and everything, requiring more and more money. Not one of them understand what "fiduciary responsibility" means. You better hope that none of these "doctores" (for us ignorant ones that means "learned one") become President. If so, you will learn the true meaning of "frivolous" and how a $50+ trillion national debt will destroy the economy.

Your Peter Pan mentality will ensure that you will never grow up and accept responsibility for your own actions and failures in life. You will always blame others for you failures and shortcomings. You are good at throwing rocks and then running for a hide hole. You are a sore loser and a desperate thumb sucker, searching for a security blanket. I owe you nothing.

I suspect you suffer from an insufficient sucking experience as a baby and suffered severe physical abuse penalties for improper potty training.

Grow up, get help, live a long life and die happy. :winner