Iran is ready for war

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
They (the US) gave the coordinates of where the drone was when shot down. Appears to be in international waters. Apparently Iran recovered some of the downed drone and are showing it off like it's a trophy. Wrong thing to do. That will only incite people. Just on the news. The drone cost $110 million dollars. I never realized how big these are. The wing span of a 737. I know this sounds stupid and sometimes I think I'm mentally challenged, but when I think of a drone, I think of the kind we can buy at hobby stores. I wondered how a missile could ever find this small object and bring it down?? Is that dumb or what?? It's ok, you can laugh :laughing. In closing, I see Pelosi is having a meltdown. Feels left out about not being advised of any potential plan re. attacking Iran. Oh well, get use to it, Carmine.

I believe that drone cost $230 Million from what I read.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Trump needs to send the bill of $230 million to Iran. If they default, take out $230 million worth of their missile sites/hardware--no lives taken. Get that $150 billion back a little bit at a time.

But isn't it worth kicking Iran's azz over $230 million? They've been giving us a bad time for decades they even have American blood on their hands from when they bombed the Marine barracks plus we would be doing the whole world a favor except for maybe Russia and China and a couple others. Trump could turn Iran into a huuuge golf course with a tremendously huuuge parking lot .

Mark

55Brodie

Well Known Member
Trump needs to send the bill of $230 million to Iran. If they default, take out $230 million worth of their missile sites/hardware--no lives taken. Get that $150 billion back a little bit at a time.
Check Obama's and Hilary's off shore accounts for most of that $ 150 billion.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I just read that Russia is now saying that the shot down drone, was in Iranian airspace. Of course I don't believe what they say. But, does anyone know for sure where this drone actually was before being shot down?? There has to be documentation to it's location, co-ordinates, before being downed. I'm sure they don't let these things fly on their own without knowing their location, Carmine.

61belairbubbletop

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I just read that Russia is now saying that the shot down drone, was in Iranian airspace. Of course I don't believe what they say. But, does anyone know for sure where this drone actually was before being shot down?? There has to be documentation to it's location, co-ordinates, before being downed. I'm sure they don't let these things fly on their own without knowing their location, Carmine.

We’ll prolly never know the truth to what airspace it was in .

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
We’ll prolly never know the truth to what airspace it was in .
Boy, I hope you're wrong. In this day and age of technologies, I don't see how someone can't come forward with verifiable documentation as to the location of this drone when shot down. Someone has to have some graphics or charts. Can't help but wondering if this drone in fact was in Iranian airspace, therefore Trump changed his mind about retaliation, knowing the Americans would have never approved of this???? I really can't see him being concerned over the loss of 150 lives. War is war. Retaliation is retaliation People get killed. They die. Reminds me some of President Bush and the Iraqi war. All based on the falsehood of Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. We never did find any. I think he just wanted to start a war. Getting back to Iran, I don't care either way if we engage them in conflict or not. I just don't want it based on a lie. Something bogus. I am getting tired of the threats against the US by Iran. Seems for a while, it was a weekly thing. You can only take so much of that nonsense. Maybe they do need to be tuned up, but base it on something legitimate, Carmine.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Doesn't matter the goat ropers will all go to their graves saying you were and we will always say no we weren't, so lets just skip the small stuff and turn Iran into a parking lot with plenty of handicap parking places.:bat

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Every President in office since the fall of the Shaw in 79, except Reagan, ( he actually took action ) has accepted Iran's threats as normal behavior. Actually the US pays a lot of people lots of money all around the world to hate us, Iran is just a little more vocal. Reagans actions were based on the threat of closing traffic in the straight of Hormuz, not threats to the US. Reagan knew they were of no real threat then, and I am pretty sure they are of limited threat now unless they get nuclear weapons. You will know when they get close to getting nukes, ……. you will see Israeli planes over there skies. I don't know where this drone was. The problem is the people in the know, absolutely do, however will we ever? Every missile, plane, ship, tank, people massing is known. I will bet anyone that we know exactly where the Malaysia flight 370 went down. We are just not going to let the world know of our technologies. So what would the US do to Iran? A few cruise missiles on a couple of military installations that fired and or supported the missile that took down the drone would probably the most. We are not going to anything more than that. Even if we did, our politics would have us apologizing for doing it, then we would sink trillions of dollars into the country for years rebuilding it so the people can continue to hate us. :dunno2

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Every President in office since the fall of the Shaw in 79, except Reagan, ( he actually took action ) has accepted Iran's threats as normal behavior. Actually the US pays a lot of people lots of money all around the world to hate us, Iran is just a little more vocal. Reagans actions were based on the threat of closing traffic in the straight of Hormuz, not threats to the US. Reagan knew they were of no real threat then, and I am pretty sure they are of limited threat now unless they get nuclear weapons. You will know when they get close to getting nukes, ……. you will see Israeli planes over there skies. I don't know where this drone was. The problem is the people in the know, absolutely do, however will we ever? Every missile, plane, ship, tank, people massing is known. I will bet anyone that we know exactly where the Malaysia flight 370 went down. We are just not going to let the world know of our technologies. So what would the US do to Iran? A few cruise missiles on a couple of military installations that fired and or supported the missile that took down the drone would probably the most. We are not going to anything more than that. Even if we did, our politics would have us apologizing for doing it, then we would sink trillions of dollars into the country for years rebuilding it so the people can continue to hate us. :dunno2

Yep we pay lots & lots of money for the hate around the world and I think this should come with some perks like NUKE them if we feel like it!!! And I also think if they changed the name to the Straights of Vermouth we'd all get along better especially if they were passing out samples:shaker to the GR's or if you prefer SN's I mean kain't we all jus git along.:D

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Quite honestly, I think we should have done something with Iran a long time ago. The collective threats alone would have been enough for me. You can only take so much of that. They must be suicidal wanting to go to war with the US. I really think they have been fornicating with their camels much too long. It's affecting their rational and thought process, Carmine.

wristpin

Well Known Member
It isnt about bullets its about public perception and with our EXTREMELY LIBERAL media we'd be painted as an EVIL EMPIRE. How many of our military would die needlessly because they wouldnt be allowed to defend themselves?
Yes im disgusted with all our traitorous media millionairs.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Quite honestly, I think we should have done something with Iran a long time ago. The collective threats alone would have been enough for me. You can only take so much of that. They must be suicidal wanting to go to war with the US. I really think they have been fornicating with their camels much too long. It's affecting their rational and thought process, Carmine.

They are not suicidal because they know we will not do anything more than a few cruise missiles that will not be fired at the leaders who will be hiding in their mosques that our cowardly people in charge will not strike. A building is a building, doesn't matter. The same goes for combatants. You have a weapon, you get to die for your country, doesn't matter your age or sex.