Iranian Nuclear Arms Deal

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Hi everyone. I try to keep up with our countries current events. Yesterday, President Trump removed us from this nuclear arms deal with Iran. He said it was one sided and never accomplished what it set out to. Additionally, he alluded to a report last week by Israel, which I saw live. It seems that Iran was very dishonest and deceitful for continuing their quest for a nuclear weapon. No surprises there, but if true, very scary, seeing how they have threatened to eliminate Israel from the map. Admittedly, I don't know a lot of the details involving the arms deal, but I do believe what was presented. Based on that, I agree with what Trump did. The only thing confusing to me is, that France, England and Germany, pled with Trump not to resign from the deal. I'm sure they were privy to the same news I was, even more, so why were they adamant about us not withdrawing?? Am I missing something?? I see John Kerry also got involved with this Iran deal on his own. Someone should break the news to him that he is no longer secretary of state. What does he want, two bites of the apple?? Also, during the last year or so of the Obama administration, wasn't it Iran that received millions and millions of dollars in cash from us?? There was a photo posted of all this money. Part of the Iranian deal??? Disgraceful if it was. How about taking care of our own first.
If they want more money, then pump more oil. Maybe sell a few camels, Carmine.

wristpin

Well Known Member
Follow the money trail. France, England, Germany and USA all have powerful companies that made $100's of Billions off Iran nuke deal. They dance with the Devil amd WE pay the band.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
1f9b9657f3e2ac9095949ec91e573b977139b883f7dc7fd28879708e01929bdf.jpg

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Unfortunately, she looks like she has a set too.

Mike, if ur thinking she was born a male and had a sex change operation, I would agree with you. She is the least bit feminine. I don't think she poses a threat to Melania. You'd have to have a grudge against ur pee-pee, to fool with that, Carmine.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Interesting times. Is the Korean fat boy sincere? Sudden about face, did he wake up and realize he would end up dead? If N Korea does an about face and embraces the peace that is being handed to him this would leave Iran on an island alone for Trump to tackle.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Interesting times. Is the Korean fat boy sincere? Sudden about face, did he wake up and realize he would end up dead? If N Korea does an about face and embraces the peace that is being handed to him this would leave Iran on an island alone for Trump to tackle.
It would be nice if he was sincere. We could use it. I don't know. How do you go from one extreme to another?? One minute he brags about having a missile with a nuclear warhead that can reach the US, and then he wants peace and starts to demolish his nuclear research buildings. He did let those 3 American prisoners go with no apparent strings attached. A little erratic to say the least. Guess you have to stay tuned, Carmine.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
It would be nice if he was sincere. We could use it. I don't know. How do you go from one extreme to another?? One minute he brags about having a missile with a nuclear warhead that can reach the US, and then he wants peace and starts to demolish his nuclear research buildings. He did let those 3 American prisoners go with no apparent strings attached. A little erratic to say the least. Guess you have to stay tuned, Carmine.

I would like to think he's come to a sane persons level of thinking.
He could be the greatest N Korean leader, ever by embracing the South in peace, embracing Western offerings. You know the Western world mostly USA would give him most anything he needs for his country if he changes his tune and becomes a role model. By becoming an ally he would gain every thing for his country. I wonder if he is able to see this? However it's much too early to judge his offerings at this point.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
If he does agree, to negotiate in good faith, with the US, the first demand Pompeo should make, is him getting rid of that F***ing haircut.:doh:roll

bobs409

Administrator
I guess I missed it but why all of a sudden is little rocketman giving up? It's like one day he wants to kill everyone and the next, he wants peace? Please enlighten me...