Irwindale speedway

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
saturday night, our friend Dave Foster called me with free tickets into the speedway. I was in Santa Clarita, so it was an easy drive in my new mustang rental car. Dave is a fine gentleman who i seem to see quite often. the racing he does looks like SO MUCH FUN. he even mumbled something about me taking over the wheel. if i lived closer, i would team up with him on it. or go it alone and race against him. either way, it looks like cheap thrills and fun.
Way to go .................Dave. thanx for getting me to the races.

Picture002.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture018.jpg

check out daves new triple-wide fold up chair.

DaveFoster

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
About ten minutes earlier than that picture was taken, a 30ish red head named Julianne Seeley who drives the number 18 street stock stretched out like she was going to take a nap on it. It works bitchin, and there's always somewhere for me to sit now. Snap-On.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
About ten minutes earlier than that picture was taken, a 30ish red head named Julianne Seeley who drives the number 18 street stock stretched out like she was going to take a nap on it. It works bitchin, and there's always somewhere for me to sit now. Snap-On.

Now that would have been a picture that we could get with! :brow

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
i saw julianne, i shoulda gotten one of the pics she was handing out. we coulda squeezed her in between us "ole farts"