Is it just me?

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Well Soros had about 22 months to get them fattened up for this trip just look at their supply network for food & water. And their walking right by the Mexican forces one of the police said what do you want us to do?. The Dems know this is Trumps Achilles heal their trying to make Trump do something when they reach the border that makes the GOP look bad in the voters eyes. What the hell do you do to them to turn them around tear gas , smoke bombs, bean bag guns, tazers, yeah right build the wall.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Dems think it's Trumps Achilles heel. Not to most of us Dinosaurs. Its a problem to me if he doesnt have them turned back or jailed.

Whatever happens Wristpin you better believe it won't be pretty some will get in seeking asylum and when its time for them to go to they're court hearing you won't be able to find the sneaky little @#$%'s and some will sneak in. The GOP needs to gain some seats so they can change the immigrations crappy rules.

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
They do look healthy. I just hate to see the kids cry. They are making a big mistake. They won't get into this country by just walking across the border. Enough is enough. I think our military will meet them. Just hope it's a good outcome for all, Carmine.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
This should have been fixed long ago but there was to much DemonCrapic rule and you know how they feel about votes and greasing their butt buddies hands. You're right Carmine the only reason these kids are there is because of lousy parenting & politics>

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Up to 7,500 people. Wonder the number when it reaches our border, Carmine.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
The national guard was called in during some of the college demonstrations back in the day. Those kids were mostly citizens of the USA.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
3959f03afa282db2f9490f29a1fd0f6a86f9d1205f7e69e117ed3d11d57f6b84.jpg

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Dems want to set up a Constitutional crisis by forcing Trump to confront them and stop them at the border. If he uses the regular military, they will call it unconstitutional and a violation of the Posse Comititus law but if he declares it an invasion then he has every legal right to use the military. It's the optics they think they can win on.