Is She that Frigg'n Dumb?

chuckl

Well Known Member
I was watching Fox Business News, before the opening bell for the market. Some lady called in, wanting to know if cars are required/encouraged to keep six (6) feet apart while at a traffic light. Are you s**ting me? We have raised an entire generation of empty- headed, naive idiots who haven't a clue or an original thought. They will believe anything and everything that anyone tells them. I hope this call was in jest, if not; God help us!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
There is a lot of that going around. Idiot is as the left does. Even at my work ( major hospital ) you would be surprised at the things I hear from the general staff. Wait till these idiots get it in their heads that this could have all been handled better with Universal Health Care. Not sure if people are paying attention, but the left is quietly pushing it. They already started talking about it, and the disparity of care.

bobs409

Administrator
I was watching Fox Business News, before the opening bell for the market. Some lady called in, wanting to know if cars are required/encouraged to keep six (6) feet apart while at a traffic light. Are you s**ting me? We have raised an entire generation of empty- headed, naive idiots who haven't a clue or an original thought. They will believe anything and everything that anyone tells them. I hope this call was in jest, if not; God help us!

That's aoc dumb! (the worst kind) Imagine, we have one in CONGRESS!!! :mad5

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Yes, there are some stupid people out there!!!!:confused