it was a fun season

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
My car goes into storage tomorrow so I thought I post a pic of the car as it sits. It came a long way this year and I'm pretty happy with what I got done....if you look close you can see tha Wagon himself there standing guard with a rare appearance by wagon's mom in blue...photo credit goes to my dad who never misses a show.

img06322rq1.jpg

My winter project list of stuff to tackle:

Get the frontend torn apart, replace EVERYTHING with my new parts...tie rod ends, control arm bushings, shocks, springs, ball joints, adjusting sleeves, pitman arm, idler arm, etc....

redo my trans cooling lines....right now they are a mix of hard and rubber line and I hate that more than anything and get my new trans cooler in...MUCH larger

replace my rubber fuel line with a hard line from the pump to the carb

Depending on how long it takes me to do these things, I might send my bumpers out to be rechromed and replace my dented and old license plate panels.

Dond409

Supporting Member 1
Hey,

Where did you get that front plate?? I have that same plate on the front of my 62 wagon. Been on it since 2000 when I put the 409 in it.

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Where did you get that front plate?? I have that same plate on the front of my 62 wagon. Been on it since 2000 when I put the 409 in it.

got it off ebay, I'd buy one from Grumpy himself if I could get a break from work to get to PA :roll

Dond409

Supporting Member 1
Grumpy,

We pitted next to grumpy at Englishtown. He was involved with a comp eliminator car at the time. He was driving a c5 vette at the time. The interior was trashed too. He posed for pictures with the kids. That's all I remember. I bought mine out of National Dragster.