Its been awhile since last here

mike s

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Hello All, Its been awhile since last logged in here January 15, 2017. This thing called life threw me a little curve ball but hopefully all better for now. I see the site is still great and changed with some new things. Hope to be around a little more often. Hoping to get the 62 409 up and running and out of the garage and enjoying the hell out of it. Bob I will be sending some $$ your way to get myself up to date with this great site that you work hard to maintain for us.

Last edited:

Blk61409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Mike, you being from NY, I’m looking for any photos of the 1963 Z-11 car of Dave Colbert’s.

I have several that have been posted here, but always looking for more.

He raced at Niagara and other tracks around.

If you know of anyone that might have something from back there I would appreciate it.

Pat

mike s

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Well glad you remembered us anyway. :D Welcome back. :)
How could I forget the ZOO and its great cast of members!!. :burnout So glad I remembered my password after 2 years , it only took me 2 tries to log in !! :reading:think. Now I just have to search around the site and get used to some of the new stuff here and get back to posting. :shock1:shock1 Hey Bob please send me a message and let me know the information on best way to send you $$ for site donation via Paypal or however you prefer.

Last edited: