Jegs money spent!

El Rat

Well Known Member
Hi gents I bought an MSD distributor # 8393. It is fully programmable. It’s really a quality piece. Early test seems very good more responsive than 09 points distributor. Maybe that means my points unit was not setup properly? Dunno the plugs looked perfect...maybe a touch lean!!!
More later. I did change the wires to Moroso “40” (great wires but hard to time)

El Rat

Well Known Member
The trouble with being an engineer is “knobs” you give me plenty of knobs and I’ll turn them. I’ve raced for over 40 years and I can’t count the number of times that I’ve hypotenused myself!
The new MSD allows me to “bend” the curve all manner of ways and not spend much money!

wristpin

Well Known Member
The trouble with being an engineer is “knobs” you give me plenty of knobs and I’ll turn them. I’ve raced for over 40 years and I can’t count the number of times that I’ve hypotenused myself!
The new MSD allows me to “bend” the curve all manner of ways and not spend much money!
Engineers and knobs...thats a fact. I put a placibo knob on a new boiler panel and told everyone it was for fine tuning fuel air ratio.