Jimmy Kimmel

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I absolutely love when they turn on their own. However, if they had any real integrity, the left would apply their beliefs equally across the board. Then people like Kimmel would be held accountable for the same things that they claim is racist, homophobic, sexist, blah blah blah. However the left will not, because all of them are guilty of the same thing.

bobs409

Administrator
"the pain it has caused..." :lol: :laugh :roll:laugh2

Will SNL be pulling the skit where Eddie Murphy dresses up as a white guy and is given free stuff by other "whites" everywhere he goes? What about Garrett Morrris singing that he's gonna get a shotgun and kill all the "whities" he sees?

Probably tons more like that. Never bothered me as I'm smart enough to know what COMEDY is but if we're all going nuts, I will play along too. :finger2

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

Will SNL be pulling the skit where Eddie Murphy dresses up as a white guy and is given free stuff by other "whites" everywhere he goes? What about Garrett Morrris singing that he's gonna get a shotgun and kill all the "whities" he sees?

Probably tons more like that. Never bothered me as I'm smart enough to know what COMEDY is but if we're all going nuts, I will play along too. :finger2

They're going after Howard Stern now sniff , sniff, tear in my eye, for doing some raunchy blackface crap . Yep with all the off color or should I say on color stuff that have been in movies , advertisements and other things they'll have their work cut out for them and then they'll have to do the same thing for illegal immigrants then the Asians, gays , lizzoids, trans. bi's it like get in line and take a number.

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2

Absolutely NONE of it matters because they say the only people who can be racist, homophobic, sexist, etc., etc., etc., are white males, and occasionally white females. And there lies the problem. Different standards for different people. Treat, and hold everyone to the same standards except the physically and mentally handicapped and we might stand a chance of making things better. Until then I don't think we stand a chance. And the domestic terrorism going on in our country is only making it so much worse. They think they are changing things, and they are. They creating more hate, anger, division, and racism.