Joe Biteme & Son

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Boy Rudy is sitting on a powder keg I'd be looking over my shoulder a lot and I'd have that lap top hidden. I would imagine he has everything backed up on another computer .

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Might be better to drag out until after Trump wins. Old joe & the ho was a gift for us. :D

How would you like to find KamalToe laying under your Christmas tree Bob on Christmas morning with a big ole red bow wrapped around her carcus.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
If the Dems get Biteme elected it won't be long before they throw him under the bus because they won't need him anymore he's done his job and got the crooks in charge again and then they'll hand the reins over to KamalToe and friends. If the Repubeicans hadn't lost the house you might see heads roll over the laptop.

Mark

Clint

Well Known Member
If the Dems get Biteme elected it won't be long before they throw him under the bus because they won't need him anymore he's done his job and got the crooks in charge again and then they'll hand the reins over to KamalToe and friends. If the Repubeicans hadn't lost the house you might see heads roll over the laptop.

Mark
I wish that I could agree with you!!! I am a life long republican and will be keeping America great!!!! But we had both houses for his first two years and they didn't do shit!!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
And yes they will have him declrared unfit (sleepy Joe)

The Dems, Kamaltoe and his wife Jill probably have his new residence picked out already if he should win and this is if they want to be kind if not they'll contact the Foundations assassin and make the list a little longer.

Mark

Clint

Well Known Member
The Dems, Kamaltoe and his wife Jill probably have his new residence picked out already if he should win and this is if they want to be kind if not they'll contact the Foundations assassin and make the list a little longer.

Mark
I think that they will knock em off and put the bag of Nancy in.... heaven forbid

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
d04e5cb0c1ef31cd8d1b0e47d25d73f25e0e9a148a8d9fd37efd5c6d43db9828.jpg