Joe Biteme & Son

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
5abf5f97c8e36a5437c8c7e13d3d8bc1ef36f4fead498de59e575be73f2c8b3d.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Well just like Hitlery Clinton with the $hit load of crap that was stacked against her as we all know so far she walked on all of this so is this just another case of move along nothing to see here. The FBI has had this laptop for just about a year now normally I would just say they're still investigating but after the fiasco with trying to get rid of Trump I don't trust the upper level FBI establishment anymore.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Kinda sounds like there isn't anybody interested in doing anything about this and the FBI sure in Hell isn't smelling very good once again. Trump wants to fire Wray and everyones saying not to fire him.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
If ever there was anyone that should be fully investigated!?! I think it's time to unseal barry-boys records to see what he's been hiding! For starters, let's see that Kenyan birth certificate barry! :furious

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
If ever there was anyone that should be fully investigated!?! I think it's time to unseal barry-boys records to see what he's been hiding! For starters, let's see that Kenyan birth certificate barry! :furious

I would like to see what Clapper and Brennan has in their files on O'Bummer for insurance.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

All this Damning evidence and you know the Rats will call B.S. and that will be the end of it and it shows just how far the Rats have drug our Country down to the bottom of their cesspool. Why can't serious sensitive matters like this be sent directly to the Supreme Court by the people of this Country without any interference from dopey old politicians and this includes the ongoing election. I just hope that all this info that Trumps team is sitting on is turned over and I sure hope they know what their doing. Federal courts all over the contested states are knocking down all of Trumps law suits.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Supposedly they have enough evidence already. If all is good then they can play their little games. If it ends up going to S.C, its should be a Trump win. Even if it goes to congress I heard it's a win, nothing can be done about it. Those are the last things the dems want, it's game over then.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
If Trumps team manages to turn it around whether its decided by the courts or Congress you better start filling your sandbags and pick out your spots for maximum advantage & effectiveness because the $hit will hit the fan and judging from what the Rats have pulled in the last four years and then this mess with the election means these Bastards mean business now and nothing is beneath them. So its just about hunting season in the Buckeye (it is for bow) so good hunting to ya and make sure you make your quota .:D

Mark