John Deere 620 gas

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Anyone else redo one of these. Nice sound to them. Oh, any of our mid West members have a hood and front nose piece
Robert

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Robert,
I know you're busier then a one armed paper hanger but you're to old to be staying up until 1:34 AM reading the board! You need your rest. :no

:dunno

:roll

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Robert,that garage at your Mom and Dad's house is big,but I think you need a wall expander to fit that big boy in there... John :brow

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I have never seen a gas 620. Here is a diesel for sale. It has been a long time since I heard one of these running.
http://montana.craigslist.org/grd/2909728665.html
Ron thanks for the find. This one is in excellent condition except for the nose and hood and I am afraid that most of them went to the crusher when metal prices skyrocketed(5,400 lb ??) The gas one really doesn't have the classic two cylinder putt putt sound like the previous model as in this one the dist is not powered off the governor so it's low speed is smoother.
Robert

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Robert,that garage at your Mom and Dad's house is big,but I think you need a wall expander to fit that big boy in there... John :brow
This one is out on the "farm". I'll have to show you the shed although it is big enough for those satellite views I think
Robert