John Force

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
John Force breaks his 17-year U.S. Nationals drought | NHRA DRAG RACING | FOX Sports
https://www.foxsports.com/motor/video/1597119043535 Enthusiasm, what enthusiasm. Make sure to watch video.

Get off that couch, get a life.....friggin crazy wild man. I hope I have that enthusiasm when I get to be his age......:winner

If you haven’t seen the video when he got his 150th Wally..... check it out..... the old man jumps the fence, comes up lame...... and happier than hell.....The fans go crazy for him

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Johns three months older than me. He sure has the fire in his belly. I suppose if a 600 lb gorilla was chasing me I could get over that fence maybe even if Coots was swinging Phil by the feet looking to beat me. Come to think of it that's pretty much the same thing! I probably pull my fat ass up into my camper 200 + times during a race each day. I wonder if Force can do that?

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I use to go to the Craftsman Nationals every year, I can tell you from personal experience there is no other racer that is fan friendly as John Force. I have seen him loose out early and you would think he would pack up and leave but no he would stay back and sign autographs for all the young youngsters. There is none like him, he is the Dale Earnhardt of drag racing! When he is done racing there will be a huge void!