Judge Jeanine

brushwolf

Well Known Member
My niece tells me that too. But, after waiting 4 years for the "it's coming" good stuff, it has become really tiresome. Throwing myself into projects as much as possible to avoid more bad news at this point...

bobs409

Administrator
I'm with ya! My emotions have been up and down like a roller coaster! I don't know what to believe anymore! If it's true, we will rid this country of a lot of evil! If it's not true, we lost the country and life for us conservatives won't be so good. That's quite a contrast!

I'm clinging onto this one last hope! :pray :pray :pray

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
If the corruption is as deep as the video states we would need the military for protection because if there is as many politicians arrested that was stated in the article they would go down fighting if it is indeed worldwide.

Mark

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I have given up on the hope something will happen to stop the demorats, i used to watch fox news and newsmax and they all promised that justice will be coming----when??---i urge everyone here to cancel there tv subscription through cable--i did and just have philo which streams 99 percent just shows, not news. When you are subscriping to watch tv, even if you are not watching the lying mainstream media--you still are funding them--LETS BOYCOTT any tv service that has the news-----hit them in the pocketbook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I have given up on the hope something will happen to stop the demorats, i used to watch fox news and newsmax and they all promised that justice will be coming----when??---i urge everyone here to cancel there tv subscription through cable--i did and just have philo which streams 99 percent just shows, not news. When you are subscriping to watch tv, even if you are not watching the lying mainstream media--you still are funding them--LETS BOYCOTT any tv service that has the news-----hit them in the pocketbook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom I was thinking Philo had Newsmax and AON and thought I remembered seeing Mark Levine on Philo too I 'll have to go back and check the commercials can be king of a killer on Philo though.

Mark

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Theres a few news shows on Philo but i just go past them---a lot less than my old tv programming

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
For some reason, Fox was not on, at 8:00 PM. tonight.:dunno2 Chan. 70 in our area. Didn't get to watch, Tucker Carlson, and Shawn Hannity,:doh

bobs409

Administrator
That's good for you Skip! You should call your cable provider and thank them. :D

As for me, my TV was not on, like usual. :mock