Juicy Smellit....Chicago

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
The police are absolutely pissed off. I think Emanuel and the lame Chief were actually serious about it. I live in these parts and the ONLY place I can actually get real info on whats going on is here. They bitch a lot but I think its time for a blue flue or some other legal job action. This guy and the Obamas and the left wing radicals made fools of the whole city. This piece of shit Kimm Foxx was financed by Soros to the tune of 400k. He also have a shit ton to Preckwinkle who is in a runoff for mayor. Cops pull no punches when the point out the corruption.

http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/

bobs409

Administrator
get

I guess it all comes down to who you blow huh?

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Or one hell of a civil war.
You might be right. I talk to alot of people who feel the same way. They feel a civil war is right around the corner. Civilizations for the most part, only last a few hundred years, without a major correction, or disappear all together. We're still here and have never had a major correction. So, are we due?? Overdue?? I don't know. I'd hate to see this nice country pulled apart, but how much longer can some of this nonsense continue?? Be tolerated?? Time will tell. Always does, Carmine.

chuckl

Well Known Member
This situation is a crock of shit! A black, openly gay, peter-puffing, rump humper was charged in a 16-count indictment for lying, false statements to police, hiring "hit" men to pretend a mugging, etc. All this for attention to himself. A 23-person grand jury concluded that the police had acted correctly and that the preponderance of evidence warranted the 16-count indictment by the prosecutor. This was not the first time for him to run afoul of the law.

Kimberly Foxx, the Cook County DA, also black, decides, arbitrarily, that the grand jury was wrong and dismissed the charges, stating that he had "contributed significantly to the community and that he had suffered enough." She has had the job for only 2 years and is a self-proclaimed expert in all legal matters--more competent that all the long-time lawyers involved in this case. No wonder, Chicago is a pit hole of corruption, nepotism and homicide.

Of course, there is absolutely no hint of racism. Blacks cannot be racists; only whites are racists, therefore, Foxx's actions were justified.

I was raised to respect everyone; black, white, yellow, green, purple, brown. BUT that respect goes away when that person tries to f**k me over. The more that this kind of BS happens, (black or white) the less respect I have for anyone. Yet it is baffling to the news media, as to why we have "racial tension." It is all the white man's fault. Remember a few years ago when "Amanda," a black woman, accused 4 white men of raping, abusing her and putting her in a bag with feces. It was all a hoax! The news media, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, etal., had an absolute field day. There was no apologies when the truth came out. What ever happened to "Amanda?"

Don't come to me for sympathy, respect or understanding unless you deserve it! I "ain't gonna" listen. :finger:finger

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Chuck; Wasn't her name Tawana Brawley?:dunno A$$hole Al Sharpton, was trying to start a race war.:pan

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
This situation is a crock of shit! A black, openly gay, peter-puffing, rump humper was charged in a 16-count indictment for lying, false statements to police, hiring "hit" men to pretend a mugging, etc. All this for attention to himself. A 23-person grand jury concluded that the police had acted correctly and that the preponderance of evidence warranted the 16-count indictment by the prosecutor. This was not the first time for him to run afoul of the law.

Kimberly Foxx, the Cook County DA, also black, decides, arbitrarily, that the grand jury was wrong and dismissed the charges, stating that he had "contributed significantly to the community and that he had suffered enough." She has had the job for only 2 years and is a self-proclaimed expert in all legal matters--more competent that all the long-time lawyers involved in this case. No wonder, Chicago is a pit hole of corruption, nepotism and homicide.

Of course, there is absolutely no hint of racism. Blacks cannot be racists; only whites are racists, therefore, Foxx's actions were justified.

I was raised to respect everyone; black, white, yellow, green, purple, brown. BUT that respect goes away when that person tries to f**k me over. The more that this kind of BS happens, (black or white) the less respect I have for anyone. Yet it is baffling to the news media, as to why we have "racial tension." It is all the white man's fault. Remember a few years ago when "Amanda," a black woman, accused 4 white men of raping, abusing her and putting her in a bag with feces. It was all a hoax! The news media, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, etal., had an absolute field day. There was no apologies when the truth came out. What ever happened to "Amanda?"

Don't come to me for sympathy, respect or understanding unless you deserve it! I "ain't gonna" listen. :finger:finger
Foxx campaign was funded to the tune of $440000.00 by non other than George Soros. Their message to the United States is "Don't believe what you see" as they thumb their nose at the rest of America. They seem very pleased with themselves.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I believe the Dems are trying to create havoc and divide but I think they better stop and reconsider if they're trying to start a Civil War because the Dems are going to loose one Hell of a lot of voters if one starts.:finger

Mark

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
So is one of our illustrious representatives. The honorable Bobby Rush who owes a ton of back taxes yet....crickets

55Brodie

Well Known Member
Rahm Emanuel, Hiz Honer da Mayor was on Good Morning America this morning putting up a good act of being indignant over the dismissal. When noted journalist and Disney employee, George Stephanopolis asked him what the recourse was old Rahm ran his jib in circles for a full two minutes without answering until George had to end the segment. Laughed my ass off. Ladies and gentlemen, that's what passes for news these days.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member

You left out fudge packer.....just sayin.