Just picked up this 409 marine engine today

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Did you get any look's, rubber necker's?????? i know i would have noticed it going down the highway!!
Sound's good , but if i were you i would be driving more before parking it. :D:D

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
GREAT job Brian!!!!! You can go back to writing more neat car songs now!!!!!! You know......maybe one about an engine??????

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Nice car Brian. What's that stuff on the road that makes it yellow?

I have frequently driven my old cars in Dec and Jan sometimes. Lots of driving left

Don

benchseat4speed

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Hadn't seen this for a while excellent job:cool: Engine sounds great! I love that nervous, open header idle. Sweet 62 as well, I like those wheels never seen em before

entourageguy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Ron you can see on this picture where I came in by the rubber mark under the rear wheel!! :cool:
Kevin the wheels are called keystone rebels. I have not seen many in pictures a few on the HAMB . None on the road.

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Nice 59 too. The 62 looks like it skidded sideways to stop at that spot.

Don

entourageguy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Well we moved into new town ( barrie ont) not to far from Jim and Jims shop.well it is a rather quiet neighborhood and coming down the
street the other day as I approched 2 ladies walking on the sidewalk they both turned their backs to me and plugged their ears as I drove by!
I think they like me! I had been thinking about changing the super 44's for something a bit quiet.

Johnny Pell

Well Known Member
hi Did you have the cast iron pan on this motor ? I am running the cast iron pan on my motor but I cant find the correct dipstick or tube , my motor was a marine motor also , thanks