Just wanted to say thanks

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
To everyone on this site. I have found parts, got tech advice, talked to some great people and seen some unbelievable cars (in photos) within this site. Thanks are in order. I love my Biscayne and learn more about it every day. Its a blast to drive and a lot of fun to work on also. I've always wanted a plain jane fullsize car and I can say I'm living the dream. And its great.

Its not the fastest, the cleanest, the loudest, the coolest, the nicest etc but its all mine. I got lucky when I found my car and it was a good starting point and its only getting better with time.

In the hopper:
finish up the rearend. Get that all in the car and rolling.
work on the 4-speed conversion. Can't wait!

Thanks again for all your help and for answering my many questions. I hope we can do a midwest gathering soon to put names to faces. Maybe a BBQ and beers? :dunno

J

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Same here!

I feel the same way. I began my journey with members on this site some time ago, and from time to time I even find myself contributing something. Mostly I learn from everyone in a collaborative fashion. I seek recommendations, then make the decision for myself.

I like the fact that we have such a wide range of contributors, from numbers guys to race guys, and generally we all get along :). That's not always easy to do "at a distance" using a keypad to communicate our feelings, opinions and preferences.

It gets even better when we put our hands together at a gathering.

Cheers!
TomK

rwagon57

Supporting Member 1
You are welcome and I must echo your thoughts.

The amount of forum-specific knowledge, the willingness to share information, the amazing cars, and the friendliness of members, both those I've had the pleasure of conversing with here and those I have had the pleasure of meeting in person, is unequaled by any other forum I visit. And Jim (DQ) is not nearly as crusty in person:roll