Just woke up

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
6f1467a570483ba651104e3ff81369c16e19b65a31ff1fe95f486403877ce19b.jpg

I bet before she quit or was kicked out of school I bet she was one of those people that would get a mouthful of water and squirt water at you through that gap between her teeth and this would be on a good day and on a bad day she'd have Tyrone shake you down for your lunch money.

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
That is funny. What does it say on the one tooth?? Next tooth 3 miles, Carmine.
You know, I have to apologize for what I stated above. It's bothered me since I said it. I went a little too far. I have no right to criticize or ridicule her appearance. She can't help that. Can't be held accountable for the way she looks. But, I can take her to task on her beliefs or views. I have to be a little more careful. Stick with the issues and not the looks, Carmine.

bobs409

Administrator
You know, I have to apologize for what I stated above. It's bothered me since I said it. I went a little too far. I have no right to criticize or ridicule her appearance. She can't help that. Can't be held accountable for the way she looks. But, I can take her to task on her beliefs or views. I have to be a little more careful. Stick with the issues and not the looks, Carmine.

Well you better go to the maxine and pelosi posts too! :D

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Well you better go to the maxine and pelosi posts too! :D
Now, those folks, I pure and plainly despise. Don't like them in the least. I see nothing good in them. I do have to pick and choose my words a little wiser. Sometimes when I post, I never mean to offend anyone. I just voice my opinion directed at them. I get caught up in the moment. For the most part, I can be good. Sometimes, I get off topic and have to refocus, Carmine.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
As I'm typing this I just heard on Fox news that when some of the voting machines down in Florida broke down that they lost some votes, I just hope those were Dem votes that were lost.

Mark