Just woke up

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
to see that demo-craps took control of the House. This means that Pelosi will probably return to her old position as House speaker. She is then 3rd in line for the Presidency should something happen. This whole idea makes me terribly ill. Returning to bed for 2 years. God save us all, Carmine.

bobs409

Administrator
I didn't even sleep. I'm so disgusted with the whole thing. I could go on and on but it's only 5:56am so I better pace myself!

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Here's something for all you political minds. Why is it the same body of people, will vote and send two demo-craps to the Senate and yet they vote in a GOP governor for their state?? Happened at least twice last night. Vermont and Massachusetts. What is the thinking behind this?? I can't figure it out. Is the governor that good that they want to keep him close and they just want to get rid of the other two?? BTW, if I understand it properly, Ryan will be out of a job come Jan. 1st. Can't say that I'll miss him. Another ball-less empty suit, Carmine.

bobs409

Administrator
Here's something for all you political minds. Why is it the same body of people, will vote and send two demo-craps to the Senate and yet they vote in a GOP governor for their state?? Happened at least twice last night. Vermont and Massachusetts. What is the thinking behind this?? I can't figure it out. Is the governor that good that they want to keep him close and they just want to get rid of the other two?? BTW, if I understand it properly, Ryan will be out of a job come Jan. 1st. Can't say that I'll miss him. Another ball-less empty suit, Carmine.

Probably who had the most money to rig their way in! We are all getting played big time! I'm starting to think voting is just a "feel good" for us peons! No way dems should have the numbers they did and NO WAY they should have won the house. Something stinks to high heaven...

bobs409

Administrator
I'm looking for a way to get my brain back to pre-obama days when I didn't give a rats ass about politics! It was only because of that bastard that I registered to vote at all, never did before. I voted against him for the second term. (can you believe that fool got a second term? I still cannot) Well, anyhow, there isn't a damn thing that this dumb country boy can do to change a thing in DC. It's not worth getting an ulcer or high blood pressure over!

I must find a way to get my train of thought back to when I looked the other way. The system is rigged and I'm tired of playing this game...

Rant over for now. :rantoff

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I agree Bob. It's not worth getting upset over. I already have hypertension. I can't change a thing either. But, it doesn't mean I like it. I was just on line reading some different comments and opinions about the elections. One involved an exit poll that was taken last night. Polls are just that. I don't have much faith in polls to begin with. This poll was interesting though. Several voters were polled as they left the voting area. They were asked if President Trumps behavior affected their vote. Two thirds of them said yes. From this, 40% said they disapprove of Trump while 25% said they approve. I don't know. Is there a message here perhaps in relationship to the 2020 elections?? I like several ideas and things that Trump did or is going to do, but he really has to tone down his messages some. Quit fighting with everyone. Stop the name calling. Stay off of Twitter. Start acting more Presidential. If he doesn't, I'm afraid he will be in alot of manure come the next election. What happened last night, might just be reflected in 2 years. Just my humble opinion, Carmine.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I keep forgetting to mention, that governor race in Georgia, did my heart good. Lard ass Oprah Winfrey with her billions of dollars, campaigned for neophyte Stacey Abrams who lost. Can't buy this one Oprah. TOO BAD. And President Trump calling Nancy Pelosi to congratulate her. I'm sure there is some political protocol to follow here, but he should have called not to congratulate her, but she if she is still upright, Carmine.

vin 58

Supporting Member 1
Carmine I feel your pain. Connecticut actually voted in more democraps. We are 49th out of 50 in fiscal responsibility. Our now former governor had a twenty five percent approval rating and they vote in another just like him. I think new york needs an electoral college because anyone that lives north an west of I 84 has absolutely no representation Vin

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Carmine I feel your pain. Connecticut actually voted in more democraps. We are 49th out of 50 in fiscal responsibility. Our now former governor had a twenty five percent approval rating and they vote in another just like him. I think new york needs an electoral college because anyone that lives north an west of I 84 has absolutely no representation Vin
You're absolutely correct. I do live 65 miles northwest of NYC and I know my vote for a state wide office never counts. We're always stuck with who the NYC demo-craps offer up, such as governor. This time was my first write in vote. Instead of not voting for Cuomo, I wrote in Quasimodo. That's how much a joke this is. We need to do what West Virginia did to Virginia. Form our own state. Let the 5 Burroughs and Long Island be separate. Let NYC take care of all their handouts. Guaranteed our taxes would be cheaper, Carmine.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I keep forgetting to mention, that governor race in Georgia, did my heart good. Lard ass Oprah Winfrey with her billions of dollars, campaigned for neophyte Stacey Abrams who lost. Can't buy this one Oprah. TOO BAD. And President Trump calling Nancy Pelosi to congratulate her. I'm sure there is some political protocol to follow here, but he should have called not to congratulate her, but she if she is still upright, Carmine.

You'd better double check that one, I believe it may go to run off December 4th

I take that back, he just edged over 50% (50.3%) so he should be good.

Last edited:

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I agree with you Bob. Politic's is fixed.:dunno No evidence, of Voter Fraud.:dunno2 Now Sessions is playing the Victim Card. He Sucked, Hillary's Balls. :bangNow, we have to look at Adam Shitt, Schmuckles, and Nancy Pluresy, for 2 years. They Will Impeach, the President. :(I guess, there will be no Wall. :thudAll the F-en Crook's will get a Free Pass.:pan

bobs409

Administrator
From what I learned, they can't really do much because we have the senate. They would need about 2/3rds of the senate to impeach so that's not happening. (can't imagine what for anyway??)

Waiting for those sealed indictments to get going! That might take the democratic party out? :D Here's hoping!

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I can't believe how totally ignorant people are. The most important issue here in Calif was repealing the gas tax that was imposed last summer. We had the opportunity to vote this crap out and many people are just to stupid. The State already has billions in the budget to do repairs and they have shxt the money away as politicians usually do. So moonbeam Brown took it upon himself to raise gas tax and also DMV fees under the pretense of needing money for all the poor state highways. Well folks, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that they already had taxes in place for this purpose but failed to spend the money where it was ear marked for-so Brown wanted MORE money. I really expected this to pass 80% to 20% or so. It failed 55% to 45%! Unbelieveble.
Anytime any politician asks for more money say NO

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
That's the problem Mike. Money for roads is spent elsewhere. Those funds have to be protected and spent for what they were collected for. Every one laughs at backwards Iowa but we made sure our road funds are protected from the greedy politicans several years ago. State of the first female Governor and several years ago she gave me a nickname. She's not hard to look at either.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
183aa2db8056b63dd86d05888888a02450feed2a382e5df57713b5eb96c672c2.jpg